Kazuma and Y/N do some bizarre crap

Y/N:7 Tails

Kazuma: I want MONEY!!

Aqua:Huh? Everyone want's that, obviously! You're entirely too uncresourceful,Y/N Gave us a part of hise Money and you lost all of it already?You make a goddess like myself sleep in a stable every single night! Arn't you ashamed of yourself? If you understand that,then give me more luxurySpoil me more!

Kazuma:Don't you get why i want money?

Aqua:Huh?

Kazuma:DEBT!! Thank's to you spending all OUR money and debt,most of the money we earn from every quest we do is deducted to repay those debts! Just this morning... Just this morning!When i awoke in the straw of the stable, my eyelashes were frozen solid! If whe have to deal with this,How do you think Y/N is goin? He is probaly dying of Cold! If we keep this up we are literally gonne die!

Aqua slams the table like the Bish she is and begins to speak

Aqua:I can't help it! This ciry may have perished in the battle with Verdia, If not for my super astounding efforts!

Y/N:If i ate alfabeth soup and sh*t it out it would make more sense then the bull S H E T you're saying.

Aqua:You should exalt me more! All of you should prais me,prais me and spo-

Priest:Lord Y/N thank you for saving us,whe shall make a beutifull Church for you to show you our respect.

Y/N:o-oh no need to i-i just helped a little bit it's ok!

Priest:You realy are a god that's why whe are from the Y/N cult.

Y/N:Wait you said...whe?

Behind The priest where many people who had a little F/C Fox as a necklase that had writen on it Ora.

Y/N:Ora?

Priest:Well when you fought that Dulluhan you screamed "Ora" it must mean something holly right?

Y/N:Y-yes it's something that whe scream when whe fight someon who is evil and must be purified that's why i screamed it at hime more Ora's meens more respect to the God's you have to defeat the evil person.How did i came up with this?

Priest:Ah thank you! Now we know it's something important.

Everyone in the guilt whas now screaming Ora

Kazua:What is happening?

Aqua:B-BUT I'M THE G-GODDES HERE!!!

Darkness: Why all the fuss so early in the morning?

Y/N: Oh it's just Aqua being Aqua.

Megumin: Do we have some nice job lines up?

Kazuma:No, We havn't started looking for work yet. Given the situation and all.

Everyone from the Y/N Cult:

With Y/N in the middle being happy

---Time skip about Kazuma being scared of Y/N---

Megumi:The reward for fighting off a leader in the DEvil's king's army was distributed to every adventurer who participat-

Y/N:HOLD ON A MINUT!

Megumin:What?

Y/N:Well i don't know maybe becues I did all the work and killed hime so why do they get money? Now becues of me there's no reason for anyone to go hunting dangerous winter monsters when their coin pouches are full.That's bullshit!