Bully me pls Episode 3

Darkness:Pleas l-l-l-let me join your p-p-p-p-PARTY!!!

Y/N:I have mixed feelings becues of this...

Kazuma:Hu well i do-

When Kazuma wanted to say something Darkness took Kazuma by the arm and whas putting a lot of force on it.

Darkness:You!! What happened to the girls and the boy wen they where covered in slime?

Kazuma:Well we where fighting some toads and they got eaten by some of the-

Darkness:*M O A N* It is worse then i tought!Pleas let me join the party!!!

Kazuma:*Wispher*Help me N/Y...

N/Y:Well Kazuma an i are tired but could you pleas try tomorow and lett us sleep today?

Darkness:Well ok i hope that i could be a member!!

----LATER THAT NIGHT IN Y/N DREAM---

In the dream of Y/N there whas a dark room and a giant jail cell with a orange animal

???:Hello there i see that i have a new master...

Y/N:Who are you?

???:Well my brother's name is Kurama, but mine is different....mine is Naochi(Na -o-shi)

My power are a little different of hime ha can give you the power of the 9 tail demon and give chakra and other things like that but mine are different...i can also give you the power but you will get the apearence of a Kitsune demi-godes but every time a tail apearce then your speed and everything else will get doubled but you always have 1 tail maybe you could also have 2 or 3 but above that will be only in rage battles i WILL take controle of you but i promise you i won't do thing's that you don't want to de remember.....if you die..I will also die...you will also get some small powers like Shadow clone jutsu rasenga and some others.

Y/N:That sounds actually good but what are the down sides?

Naochi:The downsides?....well mostely you will act like a fox/Kitsune.

Y/N:What?

Naochi: It's not that bad but you will have a addiction of Tofu and may act more like a animal and then there is also one thing i would tell you but i just will say one thing....early hours of next month go somewhere VERY FAR away and stay there for atleast 2 months or if you feel like your entire body is warm and feel sensitive.....just ok?

Y/N:You don't meen?

Naochi:...yes..Ok now WAKE UP YOU SHUT IN NEET!!!

Y/N:What?

*After the dream Y/N woke up seeing Aqua screaming at hime*

Aqua:Wake up you shut in neet!!

Y/N:What? Kazuma is the shut in neet!!

Aqua:Well he isn't awake so...

Kazuma:Hu what hapend?

Y/N:Hey you you're finally awake.

Kazuma:Aqua let's go to the place.

Aqua:Only if you will give me wine.

Kazuma:Fine!!

Y/N:Well i just will stay here i have to do something.

After Kazuma and Aqua left Y/N heard a familiar voice

Naochi:Well are you willing to have the powers?

Y/N:Oh it wasn't a dream?

Naochi:Of cource not!!