Y/N's Mansion

Y/N bodie 32 degrees

7 tails

After a long day of doing literally nothing, YunYun Megumin and you desided to watch Jojo so Megumin could know what is is.

Megumin:So you're telling me there is someon who can blow things up just by touching the item or the person?

Y/N / YunYun;Yes yes yes!

Megumin:I love JoJo!

Y/N:But hold up whe are just in season 1 so just calm down.

YunYun:Y/N do you have more of these "anime" you have?

Y/N:I mean yes i do (hentai too) i have. The rise of the shield hero,

No game no life, 

One punch man

Tokyo ghoul

Naruto

I did just started with Re:Zero but i gues i couldn't finish it so i had to redo some stuff then.

----Time skip about a confussed Megumin looking at Y/N and YunYun wondering when she said "i love Jonathan he's cool" Why thery are crying----

Y/N:Yo Wiz!

Wiz:Oh! Y/N! C-could you help me from Aqua-san pleas?

Y/N:What happend here?

Kazuma:Aqua being Aqua.

Aqua:Do you even serve thea at this shop?

Wiz:O-oh! I'm sorry! I'-il bring some for you right away!

When Wiz ran in the backroom. Sound of glass and shattering filled you with Determination

Y/N:Wiz! Remember if Aqua is being a ass! remember that she is just blue Sakura but just a little bit better!

Kazuma:Whu- anyway. Her name is Wiz. She may look like a ordinary human, but she's actually a lich. She's a ruler of the undead, also known as the "No-life king" Although Wiz is a Lich, she's a kind person. Every night, she'd send spirits wandering the graveyard home to Heaven. Through various circumstances, we took up that job in her stead and eded up letting her go,---but......

Wiz:H-here you go.

Aqua: It's ok... You set up a shop even though you're and undead, and you prepared warm thea even though you're undead....

Y/N:Aqua.

Aqua:Yes that me.

Y/N:Stop being racist! You uselles pice of wather!

Wiz: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! The likes of me shouldn't live such luxury!

Y/N:Wiz,stop being pure and waifu material and Aqua stop being the meanest êrson to hate but people only like you for some 6 digits!

Kazuma: Stop acting like a spitful sister in law. Wiz, and Y/N stop being the Nice-big brother in anime's to Wiz, I have some spare points saved up. Could you teach me a skill?

Aqua then had a mouth orgasm

Aqua: HEY! What are you thinking, Kazuma!? Y/N!? I can't possibly overlook as a go- OW!!!

Y/N:One more time you're being racist to my friend then i will destroy your annu-

Kazuma:But normal people can't learn lich skills, right? I was thinking it could be a great asset in battle if i could learn skills like that.

Y/N:Why u no learn Hamon?

Kazuma: What is that?

Y/N:You know what i'm to tired to explain imma go use my spell to show you it.