Y/N And Lonely

Aqua:How are we going to get the money? Do we rob a bank or something?

Kazuma:ARE YOU STUPID!

Y/N:EVERYONE,SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT'S 5 PM! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TOO SLEEP!

Sena:IS SATOU KAZUMA HEEEEERE!?

YOU! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!

Kazuma:S-sena? what's it now? actually, there's still some time left to fully show that i am good!

Sena:I KNEW IT! EVEN WITH Y/N-SAMA HELP! YOU'RE STILL FROM THE DEMON KING'S ARMY!

THE TOADS!!! THE TOADS WHO WERE HIBERNATING HAVE STARTED CRAWLING AROUND THE TOWN!

Y/N:...

Sena: ACORDING TO REPORTS THEY STARTED MOVING AS IF THEY WERE AFRAID OF SOMETHING. AND THEN I REMEMBERED THAT SOMEONE JUST HAPPENED TO BE FIRING EXPLOSION MAGIC IN THE VICINITY OVER SEVERAL DAYS, THREATENING THE RESIDENTS!!

Y/N:Aqua....Megumin...I swear,if it's one of you two!

Megumin: PLEAS WAIT! I WAS ORDERED TO DO SO BY AQUA!

Aqua:MEGUMIN, THAT'S UNFAIR YOU WERE PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT IT TOO!

Y/N:OOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

---Time skip of Y/N haven ANger---

Aqua:NOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN BY TOADS ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!

Y/N:SCREW IT!  2- No... 20K Y/N BARRAGE!

Then 20 THOUSAND OF Y/N' Clones apeared

Y/N:Let's beat some frogs.

Sena:A-are you guys always fighting like that...?

Y/N:C'm here ya big frog!

Kazuma:...Yeah...

Megumin: It's a cruel world, so all living being must do everything they can.
We can't lose to them either.

Megumin was slowly being eaten by a frog( IT'S FROG NOT TOAD)

Kazuma: That's good and all, but isn't it about time i lent you a hand already?

Megumin: You can leave that for after you've defeated the toads(Anger) chasing Aqua...Or Y/N could jus-

Y/N:I'LL SLAPP YOU SO HARD YOU WILL BE NOT KNOWN!!!!

The clones then all used Za hando move and LITERALLY destroyed a 20M cube with frogs,somehow dodging Megumin and Aqua.

Clones: ULTRA ERASER HAND!

Sena:...I think...This makes it less suspicous...

Kazuma:....Father Y/N,please carry me to victory.

Aqua:KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAA!

Somehow,Aqua still had a FROG behind her.

Kazuma:WAIT,DON'T COME HERE,IDIOT!!

Megumin:Sorry, it seems like i'm starting to get swallowed gradually, so i think it's about time you helped me-.....

Kazuma:Y/N!?

Y/N:...Please wait. Y/N_Zeppeli_Brain.exe has stopped working from over heat. Pleas try again...

Kazuma:AAAA-