The blue thing (Episode 1)

Ok lest sa go with the first chapter

You woke up in a weard dark room sitting on a chair when you woke up you saw next to you a guy with a green track suite and Brown hair

Y/N:H-hello there?

Green boi:Hu wha-where am i?

Y/n:Hello there i also wanne ask you that but i dont realy know where we are,anyway my name is Y/N L/N.

Kazuma:Well Hello there i am Kazuma i don't realy know where we are tho...

???:Well if you two wouldn't talk then i could explain it to both of you!

right in front of you you saw a girl that had blue hair and...no Pantsu...?

Aqua:My name is Aque the Goddes and i wanne say that both of you are now death,pretty fast death not gonna lie.

Y/N:Well i gues it was fun?

Aqua:Why arn't you scared most people would panick knowing that they passed out?

Y/N:Well i don't know?

Kazuma:Wait what about the girl?

Y/N:Hu?

Aqua:Well she is alive.

Kazuma:Thank's god that atleast my death was usefull.

Aqua:Well actually even if you didn't do anything she would be still alive.

Kazuma: What?

Aqua: Well what you died from whas shok you tought that it was a truck but it was actually just a track tore.

Kazuma:I Died....of shok?

Aqua:*Uselles laughing* Every one who saw you die whas laughing becues you wet your pants!!!

Y/N: Shame.

Aqua:Anyway YOU On the other hand...Y/n you died of something...i actually don't know somehow you died en ended up here.

Kazuma: Hoppefully it is worse then mine.

Y/N: DUDE are you going to be a asshole i didn'laugh at your death!

Kazuma:Wait you didn't?

Y/N: Well maybe a little bit....

Aqua: Anyway i will give you 3 options

Kazuma:3?

Aqua: Yes number 1 Or you could go to heaven but there is realy nothing you can do there you're just looking forever at the sun, Number 2 You could re start your life but will remember nothing.

Y/N: And number 3?

Aqua:Number 3?

Y/N: Yes you said there where 3 options.

Aqua: Oh yeah well maybe you wouldn't like that option, you will be set in a world where there is a lot of danger many people don't wanne go there becuese of the danger so whe desided to give death peiple that option.

Kazuma:Well i would love to go there.

Y/N: Yeah I mean why not.

Aqua: Well you shut in NEET and you whatever insult i will give you can have ONE thing ou would take with you like a power you always wanted or something else

Kazuma: HEY i died Outsi-

Y/N: DOES THAT MEAN IF I WANTED A POWER OF A ANIME I COULD?

Y/n Swreamed with happines