Important to Me

Hope's Pov

3:29 AM

"No no stop, dad don't leave me!" I screamed, I was having a nightmare. I've been having them lately, and I've been thinking about bringing my parents and uncle back. I want to tell Josie, but I'm afraid of her reaction. "Hope, are you okay?" Josie asks as she turns over to look at me, while still laying next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said very blankly, and she looked at me like she was annoyed. "Babe...what's wrong?" She asks and we both sit up. "I.....I've been thinking...I uh wanna bring my parents and uncle back. I've done research, and asked Davina for help." She looked at me in the most loving way. "I support you and I honestly think this would help you, so if you need anything from me just ask."

9:35 AM

"Good morning beautiful, how are you this morning?" I asked Josie as I came up behind her in the kitchen. "I'm good, how are you?" She asked me. "I'm pretty good." I said casually,  kissed her cheek and hugged her waist from behind her. "Your so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?" She turned around and kissed me. "You asked me out."

"Good morning you two." Katie says as she walks in the kitchen. "Good morning Kay." I respond. "Good morning Katie." Josie says, and we both turn to Katie. "Hey Hope, I know your probably busy but could you help me with controlling my hybrid abilities?" "Yeah, we can work on it later today." Hope said, then Katie left.

1:36 PM

"Just listen. Once you hear him try and find him." I told Katie, then she started listening to the woods surrounding her. She took off in the woods to find the vampire. Of course I wasn't gonna put her in danger so she's hunting down Scott.

3:13 PM

"Hey princess." I said as I hugged Josie from behind. "Hey babe, how was training?" Josie asked me, while turning to face me. "It was interesting, but I wanna go take a nap."

11:56 PM

I opened my eyes, and let them adjust to the dim lit room. I looked next to me, but Josie wasn't there. I got up and went down the hall to her and Lizzie's room. She was in her own bed, which was weird since we slept together every night.

10:42 AM

"Josie!" I yelled, and started sprinting to her. She turned around, and I went to give her a hug. But she pushed me away...um okay. "Why did you go back to your room last night?" I asked her, while she looked everywhere but at me. "I didn't want to." She said, and I was confused. Did I do something wrong. "Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" I asked, she sighed heavily. 

"I think we should break up."