Dreams

Recap from Part 7 ("You have a lovely name Nik." Josie says to my cousin, and he smiles. "Your very pretty." He says, and I laugh because my cousin is flirting with my mate. "Aw thank you, you are a very handsome little man." Josie says "Nik, are you flirting with my mate?" I ask, which makes him laugh. "He's a charmer just like his mama." Freya says looking at Keelin.)

Josie's Pov

I open my eyes, but I noticed I was in a field of flowers. That's weird, the last thing I remember was laying on the bed in guest room at the compound. But a noise cut me out of my thoughts, but then I see Hope in her wolf form. She comes up to me, and snuggles into me. I feel her warm, soft fur touch my skin, and I started to scratch behind her ears. "Your wolf is so beautiful, but so are you." I said, then I stopped scratching her. She whimpered, I tried to get up but i couldn't the wolf on my lap was to heavy. I guess she noticed I was trying to get up, she got up off my lap and started to walk into the woods, until she heard something. She jumped over to me, and started circling me, she started growling. Two wolves came from the woods growling, the two wolves attacked her, I was so afraid, afraid that Hope was hurt. Next thing I know I shoot up out of my slumber, but I needed to know Hope was okay. So I went to her room but she wasn't there, then I went to the kitchen and there she was. I was so relieved to see her, I ran up to her and hugged her, almost knocking us both down.

"Damn Jo, are you okay?" she says to me, and I just nod my head "Hey Jo, what happened." she asks as she pulls away from the tight hug "I had a bad dream." I say "What was it about?" She asks me. Should I tell her? No I can't, She'll leave if I tell her. "It was about uh-um I-I-uh." I said, stuttering at the end. "Come on Jo, just tell me." She says "It was about you, in my dream you were hurt by these two wolves." I say, and now she just looks confused. I get so embarrassed, so I try to walk away but she grabs my arm. She pulls me into a tight five minute hug. "Hope, what happened to you?" I ask her "Josie...I had to same dream. I came out of the woods and saw you sitting in a flower field, these two wolves came from nowhere, and I wanted to protect you." She said

Hope's Pov

"Josie...I had to same dream. I came out of the woods and saw you sitting in a flower field, these two wolves came from nowhere, and I wanted to protect you." I said, and pulled her into another hug. "Morning you two." Rebekah says "Morning Aunt Becs." I said pulling away from my hug with Josie. "Good morning sweetheart." Rebekah said to Josie "Good morning." Josie says, then Aunt Becs pulls Josie into a hug and whispers into Josie's ear. "Hope cares about you, and I can tell that she would protect you with her life." Then Josie says, "I know she would, and I would do the same." Aunt Becs pulls away from the hug, and goes to the living room.

But all that got interrupted by Uncle Kol. "Good Morning favorite niece." He says and hugs me "I'm your only niece." I say, and the two just laugh "Okay, now let me hug your girlfriend." He says that and both me and Josie choke. "Girlfriend? uh we're not dating." Josie says, clearly embarrassed. I thought she looked cute, but I had never really thought about being Josie's girlfriend. I really like her, but that's a whole new thing to think about. I know she's my mate but everyone is still trying to figure that out, which is another reason why we're in New Orleans. "Uh I'm gonna go get a shower." I say, and with that I rush to the upstairs bathroom. I take a fifteen minute shower, I come out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel, my hair dripping wet. But I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally bumped into Josie. "Gosh I'm sorry Josie, I wasn't paying any attention." I say apologetically "I-It's o-okay." She stutters "Josie are you okay?" I ask "I'm fine." She says, and walks off. What the hell just happened? Did I do something? Was it something I said? 

After Josie was done learning spells from my Aunt Freya I grabbed her arm and vamped us into my room. "What the hell Hope you scared me!" She said "I'm sorry, but what is going on with you?! One minute your good, and the next your upset and ignoring me!" I said, clearly angry "I'm fine Hope!" She said, and now I made her angry. "That's believable." I say, but we get interrupted. "You two aren't even dating, and you fight like a couple." Lizzie says, but right then something gets thrown through the open window, a rock hits Josie in the head knocking her out. My anger turns into worry. "Josie!" I say and run over to Josie on the floor, I see blood running down her forehead. I didn't care about anything but her, I only cared about Josie. I picked her up and put her on my bed and covered her up. I stood by her, and I started crying. I never wanted anything to happen to her, I wanted to protect her but I can't even do that. I love her, but I-I just. I love Josie, oh god, I love Josie.