This Girl

Recap from Part 1(we start walking back to the school, but right before Josie goes back into the school she turns to Hope and says. "Thanks for the run and small talk." But before Josie walks back into the school she...)

Hope's POV

She looked deep into my eyes, I thought she was going to kiss my lips but she kissed my cheek and walked back into the school. I vamp to my room, and think about what just happened. Does Josie like me? I mean she kissed me on the cheek? Do I have a crush on her, I mean I had a crush on her when I was 14? Oh my god, I like Josie Saltzman. Hope thinks to herself. 

Josie's POV

Oh my god why did I kiss her? I'm such an idiot, she's gonna hate me now. I mean I like her but she doesn't like me like that. Josie thought. For the rest of the day Josie was more focused on Hope than anything else. Josie was in her room trying to do homework but she was to busy thinking about Hope that she didn't notice her twin sister calling her. "Jo? Josie? Josette?" Lizzie said. "W-what?" I said trying to hide the fact that I was thinking about something, or more so someone from Lizzie.

"What's up with you Jo? You've been deep in your thoughts almost all day." she asks concerned "Lizzie I'm fine, and I don't wanna talk about it." I said sternly. "Okay, but you're gonna have to tell me sooner or later." she goes to walk out "Lizzie wait, I'll tell you." as soon as I say that she's sitting on the edge of my bed staring at me. "Spill." she says "Okay, well I kinda like someone." "Oh my god, Josette Saltzman has a crush. On who?" "Your not gonna like who it is." "Only if it's your evil ex." she says "I-It's Hope." I say worryingly "Oh I know, I saw you kiss her cheek. You should have kissed her on the lips." she say confidently "W-what, and you didn't think to tell me about this maybe 10 minutes ago when we got in our room."

Hope's POV

When I was going to the kitchen to get a blood bag I hear the Saltzman twins yelling, so I knock on their door. Finally Lizzie opens the door. "Ugh, Mikaelson what do you want?" she says irritatingly "Woah, I just wanted to know why you two are yelling?" but I feel the urge to feed so I quickly turn around so Lizzie can't see my eyes, fangs, and veins under my eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you Mikaelson?" she asks me "Hope?!" I hear Josie yell as she runs to me "Oh no, Lizzie I'll be back in 10." Josie says to her twin, then grabs my arm and takes me back to my room. She looks at me and sees my eyes, fangs, and veins she holds her wrist. "I-I can't, what if I lose control?" I say as my throat is burning "Hope shut up and drink." she smiles that big smile "Josie, I-I can't." I say nervously

"How about this, when ever you need a drink you can drink from me, and if your drinking and it hurts or your taking to much I'll siphon you okay?" I look in those beautiful brown eyes of hers and say "Deal." I gently grab her wrist pulling it to my mouth kissing her wrist like before then bite ,after about a minute I pull away wiping the blood from my mouth. "Okay well I have to get back to Lizzie, I hope I satisfied your hunger. Here I give you my number call if your hungry or if you need something." "Okay, thanks you Josie." I say, when she leaves I have a huge smile on my face that just won't go away.

Lizzie's POV

About five minutes later Josie comes walking in our room and throws her self on her bed. "So what was up with Mikaeson?" I ask my twin sister "Nothing, she's just going through some stuff." I curiously look at Josie "What kinda stuff?" I ask being nosy "I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone." Josie grabs her phone and I see a bite mark, but with two sets of fangs. "Josette Saltzman, Hope bit you didn't she, because she's a full tri-brid now isn't she?"

Josie whips her head back at me "What no." I give her the I know your lying look "You have a bite mark on your wrist, and it has a double set of fangs only Hope's father had a double set but Hope is a vampire now too, and she sometimes feeds off you." "Dang, you got perfectly." (Two Days Later, Josie has been hanging out with Hope lately)

Josie's POV 

I was about to get in the shower to get ready for school when I caught a glance of a tattoo like mark on my collarbone that says 'Hope Mikaelson' which makes me freak, I quickly get a shower and hurry to my dads office and scream. "Dad, What the hell is Hope's name doing on my collarbone?!" But right after I yell that Lizzie come running in the office. "What the hell is going on in here?" Lizzie asks "Hope's name is like tattooed or spell to my skin!" and I show Lizzie the tattoo like thing on my collarbone, but then Hope comes in the office and sees me then looks at my dad. "Anyways Josie, Lizzie class is about to start don't be late." my dad says.

Hope's POV

*Beep Beep Beep* I turn off my alarm and grab my phone to see it's 7:52. Oh my god, I only have 8 minutes to get ready so I change my sweatpants to black ripped jeans and I take my hoodie off but I notice a tattoo like thing on my arm that says 'Josette Saltzman' so I then put a plain white shirt on with my leather jacket and rush to Dr. Saltzman's office.

But when I get there I don't find 1 Saltzman I find 3. I look at Josie then Alaric and he says "Anyways Josie, Lizzie class is about to start don't be late." once the twins leave I take off my leather jacket and show him the thing on my arm. "Hope, the same thing is happening to Josie. But well it's your name on her collarbone." "Oh my god, what is happening?" I ask "I don't know, but me and Dorian are going to research this. Just calm down."

he says "Yeah, your right I'm gonna go wolf out." (Two Hours Later, I was getting my clothes I folded and changed. I quickly headed back to the school and go to the library where I see Dorian and Alaric researching, but Dorian says "Ric I found something." so I walk over to them and look at the book. "Ric, Hope this is the only thing it could be." Dorian says. I just stand there for I don't how long, but I start to hear "Hope? Hope? Hope?!" Alaric says. "Yeah?" I ask "We're one hundred percent this is what is happening to you and Josie. Hope, Josie is your..."