Secrets

Recap of Part 3 (But then the door opens, and we jump away from each other. I turn to see Lizzie staring angrily at me, that's it I'm done. Lizzie is gonna murder me...)

Lizzie's Pov

I was up waiting for Josie to get back, then I hear something outside the door. I open the door to see Hope Mikaelson making out with my sister, I could feel the anger starting to come up from deep inside me. "Hope Mikaelson I am going to murder you!" I say with all my anger, but it makes Josie upset. Josie started tearing up, then the tears fell. "Hey Jo, no don't cry. Hey come here, don't cry everything is gonna be okay." Hope says as she pulls Josie in for a hug. "Jo I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. "Do you want Hope and I to try to be friends?" I say to Josie "Yeah Josie, for you we'll try." Hope says, just the thought of me and Hope being friends is stupid, when she was 14 she told everyone that I was witch bipolar. That bitch, but I'll do anything for my sister so if being friends with the devil makes her happy than hell I'll do it. "Yes, but that's not why I'm crying." Josie says, and me and Hope get confused.

Hope's Pov

If Josie isn't crying about Lizzie and I not getting along, then what is she crying about. "Jo what are you upset about then?" I ask Josie. "It's all my fault. You and Lizzie never got along, because I was so selfish." Josie says and starts to cry again. "What do you mean it's your fault, and Josie you are the least selfish person I know." Lizzie says and Josie looks at us. "Lizzie, Hope never said anything to anyone about you being witch bipolar. I only told you she told everyone, because you had made a comment about me being obsessed with Hope. But I didn't want you to find out the truth I had a crush on Hope." Lizzie and I are just in shock, I definitely did not see this coming. "Why lie?" Lizzie asks "Because anytime I like someone you go for them." I interrupted Josie before she could finish. "And you had a crush on me." I said smiling "Yeah, who wouldn't." Josie says and my smile gets bigger.

Josie's Pov

"I'm sorry I ruined your friendship, because I'm selfish." I say "Jo, it's fine. Well now we got that out of the way you guys wanna go watch a movie?" Hope asks "I'm down." Lizzie replies "Me too." I say. Next Morning. I see Lizzie, Mg, and Hope sitting together, and I sit by Hope. "Hey guys!" I say excitedly "Hey Jo, you look extremely happy today." Mg says and I giggle. "Well I am. Hope is coming to the game, so she gets to see me play." I say and Hope looks at me and smiles. Then Hope whispers to me "I bet you look cute in your football outfit." She says to me and I started to blush so bad Mg noticed. "Jo you good over there? Is Hope over there flirting with you?" He asks and Hope looks at me curiously. "Come on he's my best friend of course he knows." But just then a random guys sits next to me.

Hope's Pov

Some random guy just sat down by Josie, just him being so close to Josie angered me. But he just had to grab her thigh, and I was so ready to rip his head off. Then my hybrid eyes started showing, with my double set of fangs, veins under my eyes, and I was growling so everyone was looking at me. But my furious eyes focused on the random vampire sitting next to Josie. Just then his eyes turned a blood red, in seconds we were standing. He came at me but before he could get to me I bit him and he dropped to the ground. "Don't touch, look, talk, or think about my girl." I yelled at him. Then everything was back to normal, my eyes, my teeth, under my eyes. Then I realized what I did and said, I bit him, and called Josie my girl. Oh god. I gave the vampire my blood and his bite went away. Everyone was just staring at me, I just vamped back to my room. Josie probably hates me, Oh my god Josie her game I have to go. I rush to Josie game being 5 minutes early. Josie comes up to me, and oh my does Josie look hot in those short shorts, and that jersey. "Hey Hope are you okay?" She asks me "Yeah, I'm fine. Hey I'm sorry if I scared you, I don't know what happened I just liked blacked out." I say "It's fine, I just wanna make sure your okay." Josie says to me "Yeah, um hey Josie? Do you maybe wanna be my..."

A/N

Sorry that it's so short it's just having to update three stories is draining me, but I'm trying. I honestly think that the Gracie Mikaelson story I'm writing has a better hosie story in it than this one, but I'll let you guys decide that.