Wolves

Recap of Part 10 (One of the wolves just rubbed up against me which made me uncomfortable, and I clearly see Hope getting angry. Then Hope says "Touch my mate again and you will not live another day." and he gets a little scared. But the big black wolf starts barking again, only Hope and the other wolves understand him. "Guys let's go." Hope says, but the wolf that touched me started barking and it made Hope whip her head around. "You know what this is my pack, so I'm taking it!" Hope yells, Hope shifts into her beautiful white wolf. Hope and the wolf start growling, and next thing you know their....)

Hope's Pov

If that idiot wolf didn't say anything I wouldn't have turned around, but he just had to say "That brown haired girl is just so pretty." So at this moment I'm about to beat some wolf ass, because I challenged the alpha. We both start growling, till he try's to pin me to the ground. He missed and I saw an opportunity to bite him, so I took it. I ripped fur off his back, then he ripped fur off my side. We were constantly ripping fur off  and biting each other. But the fight was over when I grabbed his throat with my sharp canines, and the bite was deep. He was laying on the ground whimpering, covered in blood. Then all the wolves stood tall and bowed their heads to me, as I am their alpha now.

"We may not know each other, but you are my pack now, we are a family and as your alpha you will respect and submit to me. There will be some new changes, as a pack we are moving our territory to The Salvatore school in Virginia. You will not fight or argue with the Salvatore pack, and if you disrespect my orders or my commands you will face consequences. Am I clear?" I announce, and all the wolves nod. I shift back to normal, Josie hands me her coat, which I gladly accept. "Thanks Jo." I say, but Lizzie cuts off Josie before she could say anything. "Damn Mikaelson, who knew you could be so ruthless." She says "I get it from my father, as well as my temper, so don't get on my bad side."

"Hope what about your dads pack, The North East Atlantic pack?" Josie asks me, but I was wondering how she knew about my dad's pack. "I'll have to find out where their territory is, because that's also my pack." I say to my girlfriend, then turn to find my pack in their human forms, but in clothes. "Everyone gather up!" I yell and the pack walks over to me. "Let's introduce ourselves to each other."

I say and a tall blonde haired boy started talking, "I'm Keagan, and I'm 21." Then a light brown haired girl says "I'm Katie, and I'm 16." Then two dark brown haired boys, which I'm assuming are twins say, "I'm Brody, and I'm Tyler, and we're 17 and twins." Then a blonde girl says, "I'm Victoria, I'm 20, and Keagan is my older brother." Next is a caramel haired boy and he says, "I'm Jaxon, but everyone just calls me Jax, I'm 19." Then a dark brown haired girl, "Hi I'm Molly, I'm 14." She says very shyly, then a black haired girl, "I'm Kylie, I'm 17. This is my brother Cory, and my dad Jack." She says and points at the two black haired boys. "As Kylie said, I'm Cory, and I'm 19." He says "And I'm Jack, I'm 36." The older man says.

"I'm Hope, I'm 18. This is Josie, Lizzie, and Mg." I say pointing at the three. "Anyway does anybody happen to know where the territory of the North East Atlantic pack is?" I ask my pack, then I hear Jax say "Yeah, I can take you but their our enemies." He says, and I quickly reply "I know, and we're going as a pack. Not to start anything, I plan to combine both of my parents packs. The Crescents and The North East Atlantic pack." but I forgot about the other three. "Molly, Victoria, and Keagan you are going to stay with Josie, Lizzie, and Mg, got it?" I ask and they all three nod.

"The rest of you are with me. Jax I'm following you, everyone else is following me. Any questions? No, alright let's head out." We all shift and Jax leads us there, less than five minutes later we get here, but there are already wolves growling. I walk up to the wolves, and they bow their heads to me. They lead me to there camp, and my dad's cousin Cary comes up to me and bows his head too. Cary is the temporary alpha of the North East Atlantic pack, me and my pack shift and Cary gives us some clothes.

"Hope long time no see." He hugs me, but we pull away when we hear our packs arguing. "Crescents stand down!" I yell "Anyway I came to take my father's pack." I say to Cary "And the pack is all yours." He says to me "Gather round!" He yells and everyone, including the Crescents gather around me. "I am the new alpha of The North East Atlantic pack, as well as The Crescents. You will all respect and submit to me, we are family now and forever. As I already said to the others we will be moving our territory to The Salvatore school in Virginia, you will not start fights or argue with the Salvatore pack. If you do you will face consequences, also if you disrespect my orders or commands you will also have consequences. Tonight we will celebrate The North East Atlantic Crescents." I say.

Three days Later, it was the day Josie, Lizzie, Mg, and I had to go back to the Salvatore school. Oh and the pack is coming too, so I have to make Rafael and his pack accept my pack. But if he doesn't agree then there needs to be new management to the Salvatore pack. Meaning I will challenge him for the Salvatore pack, which having three different packs combined will be a challenge. After seven and a half hours of driving we finally made it to the school. We're met by Rafael, and he doesn't look happy. "Hope you can't just bring a new pack into the school." He says angrily to me "First of all don't talk to me like that, and second yes I can, I own this damn school!" I yell, and everyone looks at me in shock....