New Formed Family

Recap of Part 13 ("Josie probably could she's stronger than she thinks, plus she's my mate so I could never hurt her." I said that and Lexa just burst out with laughter. "Oh shut up your biggest weakness or weak spot is Clarke." Lexa stops laugh, but Clarke hugs and kisses Lexa. "Babe come on for real...in front of everyone?" Lexa says and Clarke just laughs.)

Lauren's Pov

I was currently hanging out with the pack and my girl. Soon after I became friends with Camila the pack grew very fond of her, then she became my girlfriend and the pack liked her even more. I was cut out of my thoughts when Camila started talking to me. "Baby, can I have a kiss?" She asked me. Camila is a very cutesy, cuddly, clingy person, which I have absolutely no problem with. "Yes Mija, you don't have to ask for a kiss." I said to her, and she automatically brought our lips together for a sweet kiss.

"Why am I not surprised you taste like a banana?" I say when we pull away. "Why am I not surprised you taste like my girlfriend." She says and I laugh "Because I am your girlfrie-" but I get interrupted by Jake "It's time." He said and I automatically knew what he was talking about, the Alpha challenge. Rafael against Hope, which I'm not gonna lie I want Hope to win, Rafael is a terrible Alpha the guy can't control himself. "You wanna come Camz?"

Hope's Pov

Today's the day I kick Rafael's ass. As I was on my way to the spot we we're going to compete, I bumped into Jax. "You sure about this alpha?" He asks "Very, he can't take me." 10 minutes later. "Rafael this is your last chance to back out." I said, and he just sarcastically laughed "Me back out, really funny. I beat Jed I can beat you." He says, I throw a punch and it hits him in the face. He tried to punch me in the stomach but I blocked it, I kicked his shin and he fell to his knees. I put him in a choke hold from behind, but he wouldn't tap out. His face started turning blue, and he still wouldn't give up.

"Hope you win, you don't have to kill him." Josie said angrily. I'm not one for showing mercy, but if Josie tells me to do something I'm gonna do it, so if showing Rafael mercy makes her happy than so be it. I let go of Raf, and all the Salvatore, and Crescent wolves bowed their heads to me, even Rafael. Josie comes up to me and whispers in my ear "Can we have a party to celebrate you being alpha, and unite the packs please?" Josie asked "Hm I don't know." I said, and it disappointed her. "Okay, I guess we can have a party." She started jumping up and down happy as ever.

I was at the party with My pack and Josie, and oh god was Josie drunk. "B-baby co-me d-dance with m-me." She said stuttering, while she was spilling her drink. "First off you've had enough to drink, so I'll take that." I said taking her drink and setting it on the table behind me. "Second I don't dance." I said to her and she just pouted. "Don't be a jerk Hope, dance with your girl." Lexa said coming up to us from behind Josie. "Hey Lexa I heard Clarke is up next for body shots, better go get your girl." I said and Lexa took off and said "If anyone touches Clarke I will rip out your heart."

Lauren's Pov

At this moment I had Camila pushed up against a wall, while we were making out. She had her arms around my neck, and I had one hand on her waist and the other under her thigh holding her leg up. "Camila...Mila..Camy?" Chris called, me and Camila pulled away. "Are you serious, why the fuck does he always ruin our moments?" I said, and ten seconds later he comes around the corner. "Mila there you are, let's go watch the fireflies." He says and grabs Camila's hand, and I start growling. "Chris I'll talk to you later, but let me get Lauren to calm down." Camila said and Chris left. "Baby...Babe....Lauren breathe babe breathe." I started to calm down a little bit "Hey, you alright?" She asked "yeah I'm good just i-it's nothing.

Hope's Pov

The next morning, we got call from Dorian about a monster. Which the last time a monster appeared was when Landon was at the school. Anyway we are headed to go see what we're dealing with. By we I mean Jack, Josie, Jax, Ally, Camila, Lexa, Noah, and myself. Jack is driving, Jax is in the front passenger seat, Noah is sitting in the second row of seats, Ally is sitting next to Camila in the third row of seats, Camila is in the middle, Lexa was sitting next to Camila, and Josie and I are in the second row but there weren't enough seats so Josie is sitting in my lap. 

The bad thing was everyone but Jack, Lexa, and Noah had a hangover

The bad thing was everyone but Jack, Lexa, and Noah had a hangover. But Josie by far had the worst, so the whole ride I was dealing with a cranky, upset, and cuddly girlfriend. Right now Josie had her face in my neck cuddling into me, and it was so cute. But the only thing I could hear was Camila's phone blowing up. "Jesus Camila my girlfriend is trying to sleep, who keeps blowing you up?" I asked "It's Lauren, and she won't stop. Although I don't mind her blowing me up." Camila says, then Ally says "Like she was at that party last night." And everyone but Camila bursted out laughing then Lexa said "That's what she said." And everyone started laughing hard even Camila laughed a little bit.

"Mm" Josie stirred in her sleep "Come on baby get up, we're here." I said softly, and kissed Josie's forehead. "Leave me alone." She said in my neck, and there's cranky Josie. "Babe come on, I'm not leaving you in the car." I said and she groaned "Can you carry me, please baby please?" She removed her face from my neck to look at me with her pouting face. "Ugh fine." We all got out of the car and started walking to the place in the woods.

Ally's Pov

We all spread out into groups, divide and conquer. Jack and Jax went east, Noah, Camila, and Lexa went west, Hope, Josie, and I went north. "Hope, Josie I found something." I stumbled upon a cellar, I went down the stairs and looked at a plaque on the wall that read Lockwood Cellar. "Let's tell the others." Hope said, while walking up to me still holding Josie.

————————

Ally: Mila we found something, Hope wants everyone here.

Camila❤️: Okay, I'll tell Lexa and Noah.

————————

Ally: We found something, Hope wants you guys over here.

Jax: Alright, me and Jack are on our way.

————————

Hope's Pov

I walked down the stairs into creepy Lockwood Cellar, I walked down the hall to see a cell door. I looked through the door, but I saw Tyler Lockwood. How the hell is he alive I thought my dad killed him. "What the hell!?" I yelled, and everyone came running to where I was. "What what's wrong?" Ally asked "H-hel-lp m-me." Tyler groaned, but we all just stood there confused. "Why are you here?" I asked "Y-your father le-ft me here to rot." He said pointing at me.

"Because you are an out of control hybrid, that doesn't care about anyone. That's why you tried to kill both of my parents, go rot in hell." I said.

Back in the car. "Hey baby, are you okay?" Josie asked me "Yes love I'm fine." I said looking at my pretty girlfriend. "Okay, well I love you." She said, and I freaked out in a good way. "I love you too." Oh my god Josie loves me.

Camila's Pov

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Hey baby, how's monster hunting going?❤️

Camila: Same old same old.

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Sounds boring.

Camila: It is.

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Well I miss you!❤️

But out of no where a car hit us, making the car flip over.

No ones Pov

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Babe?

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Baby? Oh my god babe this is not funny!

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Oh fuck Oh god Camila?!