Alpha's

Recap of Part 11 (After seven and a half hours of driving we finally made it to the school. We're met by Rafael, and he doesn't look happy. "Hope you can't just bring a new pack into the school." He says angrily to me "First of all don't talk to me like that, and second yes I can, I own this damn school!" I say, and everyone looks at me in shock....)

Josie's Pov

What the hell, Hope owns the school? Why didn't she tell anyone, especially me? I really cannot deal with this right now. "I'm going to my room." I say to everyone "Josie...Josie...Josie wait." I hear Hope yell after me but I just keep walking with my bag. I finally get to my room, I leave my bag by my dresser, and lay down on my bed. I started crying, I just can't believe my own girlfriend didn't tell me something this important. Then Lizzie comes in, and comes over to me and wraps me in a tight hug while I cry.

Hope's Pov

Josie just ran off because of me. "God damnit! Really Rafael you just had to pick the day I get back! You better get out of my face, before my Mikaelson temper really starts showing. Also if I so much as see one of your wolfs even mess with my pack I will come for you." Josie is so gonna breakup with me now, I'm such an idiot. I should've told her, she deserves to know. I'm just going to give her space, I'll train with the pack. I have around 30 wolves to train with, ugh god.

Later that day, I'm training with the wolves. I'm sparing with Keagan, Brody, Tyler, and Jax. Tyler throws a punch, that I dodged but it hit Keagan in the face. Keagan fell straight to the ground, Brody and Jax both tried to tackle me, but ended up tackling each other. Then Tyler came at me, I dodged and tripped him, all four guys on the ground. "Nice one alpha." Kylie says to me. "My turn." Cory says "Yeah, your turn to get you ass kicked." I say confidently "highly doubt that." Cory throws a punch that I quickly dodge, then I throw a punch which he wasn't prepared to block. "Block with your hand." I say, and he responds "I got it." "If you had it I clearly wouldn't have to say it." I say angrily "Why are you so angry?" Cory asks me "Rafael." I say and he nods. "That guys a dick." He says "Yeah tell me about it."

Thirty minutes later, I decided to end training for the day. "Dismissed!" I yell and all the wolves head back to the school. But I went the school's gym, and started punching the hell out of the punching bag. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Josie calling me. "Hope...Hope?" I was so angry I punched the bag off the chain hanging from the ceiling. "Hope!" Josie yells, and I turn around to see a worried Josie. Then the feeling of sadness, and worry comes flooding through me, the only thing I could do was break down and cry.

I fell the gym floor sobbing, and Josie ran over to me and hugged me and hugged her back tightly. "Jo don't leave me...don't leave me...p-please d-don't l-leave." I say sobbing. "I'm not going anywhere baby....shh don't cry it's okay I'm right here." She says to me, after a few minutes I calm down a little. "Your not gonna breaking up with me are you?" I ask, ready to start sobbing again. "No baby...No, but you need to talk to me. Things like that I need to know, Hope I'm your girlfriend I'm  supposed to help shoulder some of the burdens you carry. You can't take care of everyone all the time, so let me help." At the moment I felt like this vulnerable little girl who need love and attention. 

"Josie I need your help with the pack, with us, with it all." I say "Okay, why don't we go to your room and cuddle and talk about it okay?" She asks me, and nod. But before we could get out of the gym, Victoria comes up to me crying "Hope, they hurt Keagan!" I pull Victoria into a hug, she sobs into my shoulder. "Josie can you get Victoria?" She nods, and I pull away from my hug with Victoria. I look Victoria in the eyes and tell her, "I will make them pay for hurting your brother, but I need you to go with Josie." She nods, and says, "Thank you Hope." "Don't thank me, the pack you guys are my family now."

I leave the gym and I'm on my way to find Rafael. My anger over takes me, I was ready to kill. I go outside, and see the Salvatore pack hanging out throwing a football. I walk over to Jed and throw him into a tree. "Which one of you hurt a wolf in my pack?!" I yell, with my hybrid eyes aglow, double set of canines sharp as ever, and intense veins pulsing under my eyes. "Answer the damn question or Jed is going to get it worse than Keagan!" I yell, and all the Salvatore wolves are looking at me in fear. "Not one person, guess I'll just have to snap Jed's arm like a twig!" I yell ruthlessly. "Wait! It was Rafael!" One of the Salvatore wolves tell me, and I drop Jed. "See that wasn't that hard." I say, now in search for Rafael. I found him in the library talking to wolves in his pack. "There you are." I say, but I noticed Brody, Tyler, Cory, Jax, Kylie, and Katie at a table in the library chatting.

I throw Rafael into a wall, and start throwing punches left and right. I throw him on the ground, and stomp on his arm braking the bone. As he whimpers and groans in pain. "If you ever even think about hurting someone in my pack let this be a reminder, that I will hurt you so bad you won't want to be alive!" I yell at the crying alpha. "Hope, what happened?" Jaxon asks me. "He bruised Keagan up bad, so I returned the favor and broke his arm." I said, and they just looked shocked, and scared. "If any of you are thinking that I would hurt one of you like that, you definitely don't have to worry your my family, I would never even think about hurting any of you." I say to all of them. "Let's go check on Keagan, and Victoria." I say and we head to the nurses office. "Keagan, hey do you want some of my blood to heal you?" I asked Keagan, and he just barely nodded. "Wait will it turn him?" Victoria asks me. "No it will just heal him quicker. Can someone get my a glass?" I ask, and Cory hands me a glass cup. I bite my wrist, and let my blood fall into the cup till my bite heals. "Here Keagan drink a little bit." I hand him the cup and he drinks some of it then Dr. Saltzman comes into the nurses office "Hope Mikaelson!" He yells, and I know I'm in trouble...