Date

Recap of Part 2 ("We're one hundred percent this is what is happening to you and Josie. Hope, Josie is your...")

Alaric's Pov

"Hope, Josie is your...mate." I say and look at Dorian then back to Hope. "No no no this can't be happening. I can't be Josie's mate, I just I-I can't. I have to go." Hope walks off and I turn to Dorian "We have to tell Josie." I say, but get a little scared when I hear my daughter behind me "Tell me what?" Josie asks me "Um well Josie, Hope is your mate. You two are soulmates." I say nervously to my daughter "I-I uh I have-I need to go. I need time to my self." She says with watery eyes and walks away.

Hope's Pov

After hearing Alaric tell me Josie is my soulmate, I was thinking. How could Josie be my mate, I mean I'm nothing like her. I'm closed off person, I have no patience, I'm aggressive, I'm feared, and I'm just not good enough for her. She's perfect and I'm broken. I mean I like Josie, but I can't. I can't force Josie in a relationship she doesn't want to be in. I have to avoid her, I can't be around her anyway. I'll lose control, and put her danger.

Josie's Pov

I've liked hope since I was 12, but to find out we're soulmates is just unbelievable. I know she doesn't like me like that, but now this whole soulmates thing just ruined our friendship. After a decade of not talking to each other, and the fact that Lizzie dislikes Hope. It's all my fault, but I need to talk to Hope about this. But I need to tell Lizzie first.

I quickly head to my room and see Lizzie sitting at her desk, and I shut the door and run to my bed with tears pouring down my face. "Josie? Oh my god, Jo what's wrong? It was Mikaelson wasn't it, Oh I'm going to murder her!" Lizzie says angrily "Lizzie it wasn't Hope." I say still sobbing "Dad just told me, Hope and I are soulmates. I know Hope doesn't feel the same way I feel. It's never gonna happen, and now my heart is completely shattered." After I say that I sob even harder. Then the door swings open and I see Hope,  the person I really didn't want to see.

Hope's Pov

It's been 10 minutes since Alaric told me Josie is my soulmate, but I started to get hungry. I left my room to go to the kitchen, but on the way there I hear sobbing coming from the twins room. It's Josie, but then I hear her say "Dad just told me, Hope and I are soulmates. I know Hope doesn't feel the same way I feel. It's never gonna happen, and now my heart is completely shattered." I run over to the door and swing it open, and run over to Josie. I pull her into me and I feel her trying to pull away, but I hold her a little tighter.

"Hope, can you please just leave? I need time to myself. She asks me "Well to bad I'm here, and I'm not leaving." I turn to Lizzie and signal here to go, so I can talk to Josie, and she leaves. "Josie?" I pull away and look directly in her eyes. "Josie that's not true, I do like you. But Josie I'm not good enough for you, I'm broken beyond repair." I say "Hope your not broken, you've lost a lot and most people don't understand what your going through." She says to me which makes me smile. I lean into kiss her and she meets me half way. We kiss for what feels like forever, I eventually pull away for air. She rests her forehead on mine and we kiss again. Both kisses were filled with love and compassion, she pulls away. "Josie, do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?" I ask nervously.

Josie's Pov

Oh my god! Hope Mikaelson just asked me out on a date! "Yes, definitely." I reply to Hope. She smiles at me and we kiss one more time, and we pull away. "Do you wanna have our date right now, we'll after we get ready?" The older girl asks me "Yeah give me like 2 hours, and I'll be ready." I reply "Okay perfect, I'll see you in two hours." Hope leaves and Lizzie walks back in the room and shuts the door. "Is Josie Saltzman going on a date with Hope Mikaelson?" She asks already knowing the answer "Has anyone ever told you that your nosy?" I ask "Yes, now get your ass in the shower." She pushes me in the bathroom and I get ready.

Hope's Pov

I rush to the dock and say some spells and fairy lights, picnic table, with unlit candles, and rose petals appear. Then I run back to the school and get ready. I change into ripped blue jeans, a white champions shirt tucked in at the front, and my Air Force 1's. I check the time and I have to Josie. I snap and a bouquet of yellow roses appears in my hand. I walk to Josie's room and knock on the door and almost instantly the door opens it's Josie. I see Josie wearing blue jeans ripped at the knee and a light pink off the shoulder crop top. But I managed to see my name which is on her collarbone. "Hi. Oh um these are for you." I say, and hand her the yellow roses. "Aw thank you." She replies "Josie you look...amazing." I complimented "Thank you. As do you." I smile at the compliment, I hold out my hand for her to take. Josie takes my hand, once we get out of the school I said. "Okay Jo close your eyes." she closes her eyes I lead her to the dock. I quietly say some more spells. Grilled chicken, asparagus, two wine glasses, and a bottle of wine appear. Then the candles lit up and so did the fairy lights. "Okay Jo, open your eyes." She opens her eyes, looks around then hugs me. "Did you do all this for me?" She asks "Of course I did Josie, do you know how special you are. You deserve even more than this." I say "Aw Hope, your so cute." She says to me "Only you can know that." I say sternly "Got it."

An hour later Josie was drunk off the wine, which I definitely didn't know Josie was a lightweight. I was trying to take Josie back to her room, we finally got in the school. Then Josie grabbed my hand and pulled me in a storage closet, and pushed me against the wall. Josie started to make out with me, but I pulled away. "Josie I can't take advantage of you like this, your drunk." I say and she backs away from me looking disappointed. "Okay, can you carry me to my room?" She asks "Yeah." I pull her out of the storage closet, and pick her up. I set her down at her door. "Good night Jo." I say, I peck her lips then her forehead. I go to walk away but she pulls me back and we kiss, then it turns into a small make out. I want to stop but I can't, her lips, the way she let's my tongue explore every part of her mouth. But then the door opens, and we jump away from each other. I turn to see Lizzie staring angrily at me, that's it I'm done. Lizzie is gonna murder me...