Ally

Recap of Part 16 (I was out running with my group of wolves, but out of no where everything went black.)

Hannah's Pov

Jesus Christ, she was supposed to be here two hours ago. Where is Ally at, is she avoiding me? "Hannah we have a huge problem." Miles said walking up to me, looking worried as hell. "Does this have to deal with Ally, because if it doesn't I'm-" I was saying till he cut me off "Ally's missing and we can't find her, since your the best tracker other than Hope...we need your help." Once he said she's missing I was on my feet and leaving the library. 

We finally made it to the woods. "So you guys were just running in the woods, and Ally disappeared?" I asked Miles, and he just nodded to me. I shifted and started to follow Ally's scent but ten minutes later it stopped. Unfortunately I smelled something else, it smelled of a rotten corpse. Could it be a new monster, did it get Ally? 

I quickly headed back to the school library, and I started to research mythology creatures. Until I came upon one called Wraith, apparently it has powers such as altering human perception, and feeds on human brains. It's weakness are Silver, mirrors, and severe brain damage.

After researching with Miles, we ran to Dr. Saltzman's office. Thank goodness he wasn't there, but Hope was there waiting for him. "Hey, what's the big rush?" Hope asked, looking confused. "Ally's missing, and we are pretty sure this thing called a Wraith took her. We need to get her back before it kills her." I said, not wasting anytime grab the silver machete in the corner.

"Miles get the pack." Hope commanded, grabbing three pistols out of Dr. Saltzman's desk. "If there wooden they won't help." I said, and she just started walking towards the exit to the woods. "There silver bullets Hannah." Hope said, and not long after that the whole pack was at the mill.

Hope's Pov

"Alright listen up, Ally is missing as some of you already know. We going out to track down and kill what ever took her, so grab a silver weapon. Jack and Jax take these, there are nine silver bullets in the magazine, so use them wisely." I said, and we all started searching the woods. Until I picked up the scent, we all followed it ten miles in the forest. Until we came upon an old abandoned cabin, and I could smell Ally. She was in there but there was something else in there, now it knew we were here.

As soon as it walked out of the cabin, we wasted no time attacking it. Jack had managed to hit it with one of the silver bullets. I grabbed one of the knifes that were thrown off the ground, and stabbed it in the heart, killing it. I ran in the cabin to find Ally passed out in a cage, I ripped the door off and Hannah carried her all the way back to her room at the school.

Ally's Pov

"I'm not doing this with you right now Jake!" I heard Hannah yell, I tried to move but I couldn't. "That's exactly why you haven't told me you loved me, because you don't! Your just u-" Jake was yelling, but Hannah cut him off. "Don't even say that I'm using you. All you want is sex, and your not getting it from me!" Hannah yelled, and I heard a door slam.

"Hey princess, I really wish you were up. I could use someone to talk to, especially you. Ugh...god I love you, I really love you Ally. I'm sorry I did this to you, I don't know what I did but I know this is my fault." I love our cute pet names for each other, to bad I couldn't smile. Lauren was right, she does love me, not like I do though. It's not her fault, I love her there's no way she could hurt me.

2 Weeks Later

Hannah Pov

"Two weeks, and she's still not up?!" I asked angrily, pacing back and forth right by Ally. "The Wraith altered her brain, to make her in a non-moving state Hannah. So I'm still trying to find away to reverse it, and it's gonna take me a few more days." Emma said, making me even angrier. So angry...that I threw a chair across the room.

"Can't Josie or Lizzie siphon it and put it into something else?!" I ask still angrily as hell, breathing heavily because I'm still trying to calm down. "Actually, that might work." Emma says and rush to find Josie. 

"Josie, are you ready?" Emma asks Josie, and she nodded. Josie started to siphon, and Hope came up next to me. Then Ally started shaking, and I was about to stop Josie but Hope held me so I couldn't move. Josie just pulled a bubble of black magic out of Ally, Hope let go of me. But what no one knew was that Hope was gonna take the black magic into her self, and when she did she dropped to the floor like a sack of fruit. When Hope took in the black magic Ally woke up.

"Hope!" Josie yelled, running to her girlfriend's side, not expecting what just happened. I rushed to Ally's side, to comfort her. "Hannah?" Ally said, her voice croaky and her eyes barely opened. "Hey your alright." I said pulling her into a tight hug. "Guys whatever was inside me was dark and evil, it whispered lies and other things about you guys. It was painful to have to listen to it, but where is it now?" Ally asked, and we all looked to Hope, then Josie sobbing next to her.

"We will get her back Jo." I said softly, putting my hand on her shoulder. Then I turned to Ally and carried her to her room. "Thank you for not giving up on me Hannah." Ally said, and I accidentally looked down to her lips and our lips....