I Love her

Recap of Part 8 ("Josie!" I say and run over to Josie on the floor, I see blood running down her forehead. I didn't care about anything but her, I only cared about Josie. I picked her up and put her on my bed and covered her up. I stood by her, and I started crying. I never wanted anything to happen to her, I wanted to protect her but I can't even do that. I love her, but I-I just. I love Josie, oh god, I love Josie.)

Josie's Pov

All I see is darkness, no one here but me. I feel so alone, no one should ever have to feel like this. But then something cuts into my thoughts, I hear Hope's voice in my head saying "I only care about Josie. I want to protect her. I love her, but I-I just. I love Josie, oh god, I love Josie." What's happening, am I imagining this or am I....d-dead? What hold on...Hope loves me? Wait what was that last thing that happened? I was angry at Hope for leaving me with the whole girlfriend thing, then she bumped into me in the hallway. I was ignoring her til she took me to her room and we were arguing, then it all went black. But my question is why do I keep hearing Hope's voice, it's like she right next to me. Then I hear "I'm going to kill whoever did this to her, I will not let this go unpunished."

Hope's Pov

I can't take this anymore, my mate unconscious it's killing me to see her like this. I'm going to kill whoever did this to her, I will not let this go unpunished. No one, and I mean No One hurts my mate and gets away with it. At that moment I was so angry, I turned to the punching bag in my room and repeatedly punched it. I finally calmed down, and went to sit by Josie on the bed. "Josie I know you probably can't hear me, but I never want anything like this to happen to you again and I just want to protect you, because Josie I love you." I say crying.

"I can't lose you Jo, I can't live without you." I say still crying till Mg and Lizzie come in my room. "How are you doing Hope" Mg asked I couldn't respond, so I just broke down. I sobbed for twenty minutes straight, until we all heard a groan come from Josie. "Oh my god Josie!" I yell "Shh I'm napping." Josie said quietly, and it made me laugh a little. "Lizzie, Mg could I talk to Hope?" Josie asked, they nodded and left the room. "Josie I'm so sor-" I didn't get to finish, because Josie cut me off. "Hope this is not your fault." Josie says, and I turn my head so I'm not looking at her. "Hope look at me." I didn't look at her, so she moved my head to look at her. I accidentally looked down at her lips, and she noticed. I couldn't take it, I had to kiss her I needed to kiss her. I put my hands on her waist, and pulled her up onto my lips. Right away she kissed back. But then she pulled away with a worried face.

Josie's Pov

I pulled away from the kiss, she looked like she was upset now. "Hope...I think we need to talk about what's going on between us." I said and it made her a little more upset. "Josie....I like you I really do it's just I'm scared." She says worryingly. "Scared of what?" I asked. "Scared that you'll leave or you'll like someone else." She says nervously. "Hope your joking...I'd never leave you, and how could I like someone else...your perfect." I say "I'm far from perfect...I'm broken, and damaged." She says and I start to get annoyed, and she notices. "Hope Mikaelson you are perfect, and if anyone has something to say about it, then I'll give them a piece of my mind." I say, which makes both of us laugh. "So you like me huh?" She asks sounding cocky. "Very, I mean how could I not." I say "So what does this make us?" She asks me. "Whatever you want us to be." I say, and I can tell she's about to pull something. "Well then, Josie Saltzman...."