13

Butterfly Pavilion

"What"

A moment of silence went through the two and they could only stare at each other, not knowing what to say next.

Xian was the first one to break that foreboding silence.

"Well you've got what you want to know" Xian awkwardly said, eyes roaming around the ceiling like there was something interesting to look there.

"What now?" Jin asked, still taken aback and unable to process the information properly.

Xian didn't respond and sat by the edge of the bed. Jin eyed the emperor curiously as he straightened the creases in his robe. He suddenly pat his lap and looked at Jin expectantly.

Jin raised a brow.

"Come here"

"Why?" Jin asked, unsure. Xian only gave him a smirk and patted his lap once more.

"Come here"

"Have you lost your mind?" Jin exclaimed but Xian only gave him a bored stare.

"Come on now. With what happened yesterday it is safe for me to assume you don't exactly swing the right way" Xian mused, the smirk coming back on his face.

An angry vein suddenly popped up in Jin's forehead as he gave the emperor a tight-lipped smile.

"You know you're pushing me past that line I created" Jin threatened but to his surprise Xian laughed and stood up, approaching him swiftly and as always invading his personal space. Jin by this point was so used to it, the feeling of repulsion to the emperor's proximity was gone though he wonders what could the man want now.

Xian's hand came up and rested in Jin's bare shoulders, his thumb caressing small circles on the spot that sent shivers down Jin's spine. It also didn't help that the emperor dipped his head down and whispered huskily against Jin's ear.

"And when you're passed that line. What will you do?"

Jin felt angry, the way the emperor has this control over him irritates him. He wants to push the man away. He doesn't want his touch but his body for some reason wouldn't listen. The emperor's seductions, his teasings. Why did it all work on him. He couldn't understand and all he could muster as a reply was a humm. A humm that sounded way more erotic in Xian's ear than he had anticipated.

Jin felt the emperor shifting but he never expected to feel something warm and wet sliding across the sensitive area of his earlobe. An unwanted moan escaped past his lips as his nerves seem to only focus on the stimulation the emperor was doing. It was so warm and wet. A feeling that should have bothered him but it didn't. Infact it made all the blood in Jin's veins rush south.

"If someone were to find out we would be in trouble" Jin uttered breathlessly, trying to get the emperor's attention.

"No one knows you're a man and even if we did something it's not really wrong"

Those words made Jin frown.

"This is wrong" He spoke firmly which made Xian half his actions.

The emperor finally pulled away and Jin took a deep breath of relief, almost choking on air.

"What do you mean?" Xian asked.

Jin sighed and shrugged the emperor's hands off of him. When the emperor stepped back to give him space he began walking towards the window. Gaze looking out into the sky.

"People won't see this as normal Xian, use that smart head of yours. Stop letting lust cloud your mind and judgement" Jin argued, eyes glued to the sky.