16 - FULL MOON RISING

GOLDEN
FULL MOON RISING

KIM had at last let herself go

KIM had at last let herself go. All the worries and pressures that had fallen onto her shoulders were wiped away by Pacey Witter's lips. It was almost as if he knew the effect he was having on her. Every time she opened her mouth, he silenced her with a kiss. And of course, her body would collapse into his and she would reciprocate. She cursed herself for being so weak to his tricks.

Together, the lovebirds lay on her bed with the bedroom door closed as their lips pressed against each other rhythmically. Only the sounds of their lips smacking off each other filled Kim's room. The Witter boy removed his lips from hers and began trailing kisses down her neck. The noirette bit her lip and giggled in pleasure. She pressed her hands on his arms as she tried to push him off. "Pacey, you need to go."

He answered with nothing but a kiss on her neck. She giggled again, trying go ignore the fact that she enjoyed this very very much. "Pacey...Okay, Pacey you really need to go now."

The boy released an exasperated breath of defeat as he pulled away. He pushed himself onto his knees and the girl followed, sitting up. "You know I am getting really tired of shaping my life around Dawson Leery."

"I know, I know." Kim agreed sympathetically, running her hands up and down his arms in comfort. "But it's not just that and I'm just really happy in our own little bubble and I don't want anything jeopardising that right now."

He sighed again, his hand hanging low. He looked at the girl through his eyelashes. Just at the sight of her, he had to accept defeat. He leaned forward and pecked her. "Fine."

Pacey removed himself from the bed and walked towards the door. "What do you think you're doing?" Kim stopped him. "Window."

The Witter boy scoffed. "You want me to pull a Joey Potter?"

"Yes." She confirmed with no humour in his voice. The boy sighed again and walked towards the window. "Wait." She called. The girl removed herself from her bed and placed one last long kiss on his lips. Pacey smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her. He held her tight, hoping to continue the kiss but she pulled away. One last parting peck and Pacey crawled out the window.

Kim flopped onto her bed with a smile. It had been so long since she had felt this happy. With her sexuality scare and then her bulimia and then her parents, it had been a lot for Kim to handle. But since telling her brother and Pacey the truth about her sexuality and starting therapy, things were slowly mending themselves. Kim was scared that her and Pacey's romance left the comfort of her bedroom then the harsh realities of her broken life would threaten the only thing keeping her truly happy.