Chapter Fourteen- Part 2-

So, this morning I realized that it hadn't posted the whole chapter that I'd written. Wattpad deleted it and sorry the chapter you got was so short because the original was really long. Now, this is the rest of the chapter I'd written. I'm so pissed off right now!

The next day at school was a form of torture for Ivy. All day people had been asking what had happened to his cheek that needed a bandage. He had to lie every time, his answer- "I fell at the movie theater last night and hit my face." None knowing more marks lay beneath his clothes. Almost everyone bought his lie. Almost everyone. In the classes Ivy had with him, and during lunch, James would stare at him. His dark brown eyes reflecting that he knew the truth behind the boys damaged face.

It was during lunch that James got a chance to confront Ivy. When the others- Christian, Tony, Zayn, Tyler, and Billy -left to throw away their trash from lunch. James averted his eyes when he asked, "What did he do this time?"

The blonde boy hesitated, biting his lip as he glanced around them to make sure no one was listening in on their conversation. "Well, last night at the movie theater we got into a fight, which was my fault, and he really didn't mean to throw me down. I started the whole thing, and, well-" Ivy jumped when James slammed his hand onto the empty lunch table, his brown eyes were hidden as he clenched them shut. He breathed heavily through his nose then asked, "Can you not?" His voice hard. "I don't want to hear you blame yourself for the things he does to you. Do you hit yourself? No. Do you kick yourself? No. Do you whip yourself? No. So God damn it Ivy, it's not your fault. Get over him and be with someone who can love you without pain." His voice broke, "Please."

Something in Ivy green eyes changed as he looked at James. There were a few seconds as he hesitated, then opened his mouth to say something before stopping himself. With teary eyes the boy glared at James. Standing and grabbing his bag, Ivy said, "We can't be around each other anymore if you're just going to utter shit like that, leave me and my boyfriend alone." And then turned and walked away from the only person who  could help him.

***

That afternoon, as James walked to his truck after school, he stopped where he could see inside Christian's car. Ivy and the Hispanic male were sat in the front seat and the abuser had a tight grip on the other's jaw as he seemed to be yelling at him. James could see the pained look on Ivy's face and wanted nothing more than to take the small boy away from the teen who seemed intent to cause him pain, but he couldn't. Ivy refused his help. So, with a defeated and regretful sigh, James continued towards his truck without another backwards glance.

When James was in his truck, he broke down. He sobbed and beat his fists against the steering wheel. Heart break. That's all he could describe this as. Utter heart break. "Ivy," He whispered, "I'm so sorry." The bruises that he always saw on the pale boy flashed through his mind- they were his fault. He was just as bad as Christian. He knew it was happening and wasn't stopping it. It was his fault.

A/N

Sorry again about how this didn't upload the whole thing(:

Please go read my other story Blind Love because its been losing votes and id like to know what im doing wrong ):

VCF