Chapter Eight

(In the media is what Ivy looks like)

Christian's black, leather belt hit Ivy's bloody back again and again. The silver buckle spattered with red and dirty from the beating. Everytime the buckle hit his back, the small boy would scream in absolute pain- agony.

Ivy's vision was blurred and colored spots danced before his eyes as the feeling in his body burned. His consciousness was fading away with each lash and Ivy knew it was bad. Worse than anything that had ever happened to him before. Christian had never been this angry before, Ivy was sure of it, and now that the beating had begun, he was terrified. Christian wasn't stopping.

"This is what happens when you cheat!" The Hispanic male screamed, his face red with rage and teeth clenched.

Ivy could barely speak but he finally yelled, "I wasn't ch-cheating!" The belt hit his bloodied skin again and a drawn out scream escaped his swollen lips. "Please, Christian, I promise!" Sobs ripped from the abused. The fight was fading from his small body it was clear to anyone that soon enough, he'd be passed out, wether from the pain, or blood lose. 

"Stop. Pl-please, please, please, plea..." Ivy's words trailed off as he blacked out.

Christian's rage still kicked and he continued to bring the belt down across his boyfriend's body, ignoring the fact that Ivy was unconscious. After nearly five minutes of continues beating, the abuser stopped. His anger leaving in a sudden turn and now he could see exactly what he had done.

***

It was hours later and Ivy still hadn't woken up, his seemingly lifeless body lay limp in his boyfriend's arms. Christian had been crying ever since he had calmed down, he sobbed into Ivy's shoulder and continuously pressed kisses to the boy's bruised cheek, whispering and pleading for him to wake up. Nothing seemed to work though, because Ivy was still out cold, his breathing shallow.

Christian couldn't believe what he had done. He couldn't believe he had beaten Ivy, his Ivy, unconscious. He loved the smaller boy so much and thought it'd never go this far. He was so angry with himself, he was every time he put an unloving and hurtful hand on Ivy, but this time it was worse. The Hispanic male felt hate for himself, Ivy could've died and it would've been his fault entirely.

Looking down at Ivy's limp form Christian frowned. Even after changing Ivy into clean clothes and covering his open wounds with disinfectant and bandage, he still looked broken. Christian could see the damage he had done clear as day. The bruises that decorated all of Ivy's visible skin were dark and grusome, what really killed Christian, though, was what he couldn't see. The skin on his lover's back would soon be mostly scar tissue. Cuts littered the small expanse of skin, some going from shoulders to hips.The thought of all he had done to his baby was painful, and Christian cried harder. His preciosa would be forever marked with his rage, until the day he died the scars would be there.

Christian put his head down again, he wasn't paying attention and was unbelievably relieved when he heard a faint voice whisper, "Christian?"

With watery brown eyes, Christian glanced up at the damaged boy, his eyes sad yet relieved. "Your'e awake." He said quietly, not wanting to disturb the calm of the house. Ivy frowned and said, "Yeah."

"Thank God." The taller male said and wrapped his arms around Ivy, not noticing how the smaller one flinched and very hesitantly hugged him back.

***

The next day Ivy went home, his face covered in concealer and long sleeves adorning his arms. Since it was Saturday both his parents were home but he efficiently avoided them and stayed in his room. Not leaving once. The pain in his back was unbearable, the only thing Ivy could do to avoid it was to lay on his stomach, unmoving.

Sadness.

That is all Ivy felt. He used to understabd why Christian hit him, used to. Ivy knew he wasn't cheating. He was trying to get James to listen to him and leave, it wasn't Ivy's fault that the boy was persistent. Not only had Christian beat him for no reason, but it had been awful. Not only had the abused boy passed out, but his back was now shredded and would forever scar him.

Ivy was terrified. Was Christian a bad person? He had never had thoughts like that before but now it wouldn't leave his mind. Could the person he truly felt complete and right with, be wrong for him?

Ivy wanted the answer to be no, he almost agrees with it. But, a small part of his brain was screaming at him to turn his back on Christian and find someone new. The very thought, though, disgusted Ivy. A life without his lover was impossible to imagine.

Ivy couldn't be without Christian.

A/N

HOW COULD YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT TO IVY?!

And sorry for not having any JamesxIvy love but I hate it when people rush romance in books

Could someone promote this book?

From now on this will be updated every wednesday

VCF