Chapter Twenty Four-

(Finny in media)

Ivy sat in his room with Finny on his lap, a guilty expression on his face. It was midnight and he couldn't forget what had happened earlier to save his life. The thing, though, was that he didn't want to forget. Everything that had he had done with James was phenomenal, that was undeniable. Everything had been fiery and passionate, also willing. There was so much to think about, Ivy knew this. James had been amazing, knowing exactly when Ivy was at his limit and letting the smaller boy take some of the control so that he was entirely comfortable. There was also the fact that Ivy was very much engaged. That was the only thing that ruined anything in the past few hours. Ivy had a fiancé who he couldn't just leave; He loved Christian.

"Finny, I don't know what to do." The abused boy whispered to the small kitten as he ran his bony fingers through the light fur. The cat simply mewled and snuggled closer to Ivy, making the boy smile slightly. He could, unfortunately, feel Finny's ribs. He knew the kitten must have been out on the streets for a while to be this skinny. He was just left behind- broken and abused. Ivy couldn't help but lift the small body to his face and kiss the cat's head. "It's okay, boy. We'll be okay." He said, feeling as though him and Finny where in the same boat.

He sighed and set the cat down to rest. His bed seemed too uncomfortable as he laid there. The usually soft mattress was too odd, in no position could Ivy get comfortable. After a few more minutes of turning and tossing the blankets off himself, he stood and stretched. He decided to call Christian and see if he could come over since his parents were out on their date night.

After Ivy had clicked the call button on his phone, he waited for his fiancé to pick up. IT rang seven times before Christian's voice came over the speaker. "Hello?"

"Hi, Chris. Sorry if I woke you up, it is midnight." Ivy said sheepishly, hoping to not get in trouble.

"It's fine, what do you want?" Christian's voice was devoid of emotion and Ivy cringed at the sound, he didn't know why the other would be mad.

Ivy hesitated and bit his lip. "I- I was just wondering if you wanted to come over. My parents are out for date night, so it'd just be us. I couldn't sleep and wanted you here."

There was a slight pause then a muttered, "Be there in a few minutes." Before the phone call was ended. Ivy didn't know what he'd just gotten himself into.

***

(major violence warning)

Ivy jumped up from his desk chair when his bedroom door opened to reveal an overly calm Christian. "Hey, babe." Ivy squeaked and stood to give his fiancé a kiss, only to be picked up- roughly- and sat on Christian's lap who took a seat on Ivy's bed. A kiss was pressed against the boy's throat and then he heard. "Hello, preciosa, how was the rest of your day?"

"Good." Ivy answered in a small voice, slightly put off by Christian's unusual behavior, trying to put it off as him still being sick, though.

Christian's arms tightened around Ivy's too thin torso, making him wince in pain. "Good, yeah?" The Hispanic male whispered next to Ivy's ear. "Was it good because you let James play with you like the fuck boy you are?"

Ivy's eyes widened and he froze, all of his breath rushed from his body. Oh, God. Was all that ran through his mind on repeat. He was dead. There was no way he could lie his way out of this one, he was awful at lying to Christian. He couldn't do it.

Christian's arms suddenly tightened drastically around his ribs and stomach and he cried put in pain. The pressure was too much on his tiny body. "I guess I'm right, huh?" There was bitterness and fury in his voice. Also something that seemed almost demonic, that's how angry he was and Ivy knew he was dead. So, so dead.

In an instant Christian threw Ivy onto the hard floor, making the frail boy cry in pain. His body was too weak to take this kind of abuse, even though mild. Ivy could feel his bones aching from the hit to the floor. His eyes blurred slightly and he had to blink a few times to clear them, and when they were clear, he nearly screamed. Christian was leaned over his small body and had his belt in his hand. Ivy knew that meant one of two things, and he couldn't stand the thought of either. "Please," He said in hushed voice, fear overwhelming him.

"Nope," Christian said casually, his dark eyes roaming over Ivy. "You want to act like a fuck boy, you'll be treated like one."

That's when the tears became too much and Ivy sobbed. "Please, no. Chris, I love you, please. I didn't mean to, I love you. Please don't."

"Too late whore." Was the last thing Christian said before wrapping his belt around his fiancé's neck. Ivy choked and gasped for air, bringing his weak arms up and attempting to pull the leather away. "Sh, sh, sh." The Hispanic male shushed. "Please don't struggle. We'll both enjoy this- a lot."

***

It didn't matter how long it took. By the time Christian was done, Ivy was huddled in a corner of his room, naked and abused. His entire face throbbed and he could only see out his left eye through a milky red film. His body looked as though someone had taken red, black, blue, and purple paints and just decorated. He was covered, head to toe. Practically all of his skin was marred, nothing left untouched. There was so much to look at, yet something that stood out too much were the little lines that covered his sunken in torso. 'MINE' was carved from his right ribs, all the way down to his left hip. It was still bleeding and the pocket knife that had been used was still lying on the floor next to his bed.

Heavy pants left Ivy as he attempted to stay conscious. It was nearly impossible. So much pain was washing over him. So much that Ivy knew he needed a hospital unless he wanted to die. There was no way in Hell that he didn't have internal damage.

Christian chuckled and Ivy flicked his eyes to look at his fiancé. "Good fuck boy." He said mockingly. He was sitting on Ivy's bed and tying his shoes. "Thanks for inviting me over, I'm always happy to see my fiancé."

A small meow was heard and the Hispanic male turned to see a distressed Finny pawing at his boot. He smirked evilly and kicked the small animal, a sense of satisfaction filling him when he heard the crack of it's neck snapping, effectively killing it. He stood and walked towards Ivy's door. "Get yourself cleaned up. And stay the fuck away from James unless you want to end up like that stupid, fucking cat." Then he left, slamming the door behind him.

Ivy whimpered and looked away from the body of his small kitten. He grit his teeth and began to drag himself towards the other side of the room where his phone had been flung. It took so much time, though. He was weak and broken. Every movement he made had a huge effect on him as pain killed his body. Tears were running down his battered cheeks and he nearly smiled when his fingers wrapped around his phone.

With hesitance, Ivy dialed a number he knew by heart then listened to it ring. He needed him to pick up. Black was already darkening his vision and Ivy knew that soon he'd be out cold. Finally, just as Ivy was about to lose hope, a tired voice sounded from the speaker, "Hello?"

"James." Ivy croaked.

A/N

I am so sorry.

VCF