Chapter Six-

"Did you just hit him?"

Christian's eyes were wide, his hand gripping Ivy's. The smaller boy began shaking his head and quickly began thinking of something in his head. His mind whirred and his hand twitched. He had never been good at lying.

James stood at the door, still and unmoving. Seeing the red mark on Ivy's pale skin and he had heard something hit him. The new boy's knuckles were white, he didn't like the thought of anyone hurting someone as beautiful as Ivy.

Suddenly, Ivy laughed. He had a realistic looking smile on his face as he picked himself up off the floor. "Of course he didn't hit me." The short boy chuckled.

James looked worried, but you could still see the hidden anger.  "Then what happened?"

"Christian and I were, you know, and I tripped. I hit my face on the ground," Ivy forced a laugh, "and he was apologizing because he thought he was being to rough." James looked a bit skeptical as he glanced between the two. He didn't want to think that Christian had hit his boyfriend, not at all, but there was a nagging voice in his mind that told him the Hispanic male had done something.

Pushing his thoughts to the side, James smiled and said sheepishly, "Sorry."

Christian let out a relieved sigh and stood up, his hand possessively  on Ivy's shoulder. "It's fine, I probably would've thought the same thing."

Ivy pressed his face against Christian's muscled chest. Relief flooded him. They weren't caught. Thank God.

Ivy didn't like it when Christian hit him. It made him sad and it made him feel worthless. But, if Christian were to go to jail because someone found out about a few little hits, he'd be ashamed. Christian was his always and forever. They'd be together until the world ended and Hell tore them apart. Ivy knew that if anybody found out about Christian hurting him, they'd do something dramatic and unnecessary.

The smaller boy had zoned out and looked up when the door closed and James was gone. Ivy was suddenly pulled into an amazing big, warmth enveloping him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, my preciosa. Thank you for not telling him."

The submissive boy looked up in shock, Christian thought he'd tell someone?  "Chris, I'd never tell anyone. I swear to whoever is listening. I love you so much and would never tell anyone."

The taller boy pressed a kiss to Ivy fourhead  and together they walked into the hallway.

***

It was after school and before cheer leading practice that Ivy and Christian sat with the Hispanic males cousins at 'The Hop', a very popular hangout for teenagers. All of them were eating hamburgers and fries. All of them except Ivy, he was drinking water, shakily taking sips every now and then. His stomach growled and he curled into Christian, who's lap he sat on.

Hesitantly leaning up so he could reach the taller males ear, Ivy whispered, "Chris, can I please have something to eat?"

Ivy didn't want to get any fatter, but his stomach was killing him for some food.

Christian glanced down at his boyfriend and nodded, "Of course babe, here,"  And then slid his plate closer to Ivy, "but don't eat too much."

Ivy kissed the Hispanic males jaw appreciatively and then took a few fries. Turning back to his friends, the small boy listened as Billy rambled on about something that had happened in class.

A/N
I know this is boring and short-sorry -but I had to update in my phone. I will updating once a week, short chapters. Sorry again but wattpad on my laptop is solo messed up right now
Next chapter will be more exciting!
DO ANY OF YOU LIKE CELTIC MUSIC???