Chapter Seven-

Now a week since the bathroom incident, it was pretty much lost in James's mind. He didn't really remember the incident, after being convinced Ivy fell he labeled it all unimportant. He didn't even think of anything suspicious when on Friday Ivy showed up with a bruised jaw and limp.

Nobody did.

Nobody ever did.

***

"You're going to be at the game tonight, right?" Ivy asked as Christian walked him to class, trying to ignore his sore leg and limp less.

The Hispanic male smiled and nodded eagerly, "Of course darling, I wouldn't miss seeing you cheer." Even if Ivy was just cheer leading at a football game, Christian would go just to see him, ignoring the entire football team and just focusing on his precious boyfriend. He loved seeing the boy cheer his heart out and doing one of the things he loved.

"Thank you." The blonde said bashfully, very happy that his boyfriend would be there.

Christian then dropped Ivy off at the door of his Ag room and pressed a quick kiss to Ivy's lightly bruised jaw before walking away. Blushing, the short boy practically skipped into the class and took his usual seat at the front of the room, closest to the door. In the next few minutes as the room filled, James sat by the happy boy and right off said, "So you're a cheerleader?"

Glancing at the overly attractive male, Ivy nodded. Smirking with a sly look in his eye, James asked, "Do I get to see you in one of those sexy little skirts?"

Mouth dropped open shock and offended look in his eye (yet blushing at the same time) Ivy turned and slapped the brunettes arm with the little amount of strength he had. "Oh my God, no!" He exclaimed, "I'm a boy, I get a pair of jeggings to wear." Just from the look in the taller boy's eye, Ivy knew he had something to respond to that with. "That's fine, it'll be just as sexy."

Ivy huffed and crossed his arms over his thin chest, "You realize I have a protective and loving boyfriend, right?"

"Of course I do, I'm just going to ignore that fact, though." James said cockily. With a certain look Ivy silenced the chuckling boy and practically growled, "Either stop flirting with me or take it up with Christian, got it?"

"Fine! Just thought you would want a real man in your life." James said then ignored the shorter boys burning glare.

***

Ivy was changing in the girl's locker room (nobody cared since he was gay) with the rest of the cheer squad before the big game. The rest of the girls were being social and helping each other with bows and hair while Ivy changed in a shower stall. Normally he'd be out there with the others, talking all their ears off and being hyper. The only problem tonight was that he didn't want any of the girls to see his body. They were his friends and would definitely ask about the two large bruises that decorated his too thin stomach. He'd been losing weight at a rapid pace and if you looked, you could see the shadowed gap between each rib. As for the bruises, he had been caught by Christian eating when he wasn't supposed to.

After taking a while to change the blonde boy sat down in front of one of the wall mirrors as his friend Cathy held hair spray and a comb up. "Ready Ivy bae?" She asked. He just nodded and watched in the mirror as she teased up the back part of his hair and added and large purple bow, identical to what the other girls had in theirs. "Thanks Cath." He said thankfully.

The squad waited a few more minutes before heading to the football field, ready to cheer their team to a win. Ivy walked near the front with Cathy and his other friend Sierra. When closer to where they were supposed to cheer Cathy pointed out where Christian was in the bleachers and Ivy waved excitedly.

When it got to half time and the Panthers (Ivy's team) were winning by seven points, everybody got to take a break. People from both town were going to the concession stand, making it a mix of purple and green. Ivy stayed on the field, talking with Sierra as he waited for Christian to find him. Suddenly, Sierra stopped talking and stared wide eyed at something behind the blonde. When he also turned he saw none other than James standing there, all ripped skinny jeans mussed hair. "Hey sexy, I was right. This is just as good as seeing you in a skirt." Ivy's cheeks turned a bright red as the bad boy's eyes roamed his figure that was dressed in a pair of black jeggings and a tight purple and black cheer leading top.

Ivy heard Sierra walk away and helplessly looked up at James, "Are you ever going to stop?"

"Of course not sweet heart."

Ivy sighed and went to say something again before seeing someone that made him freeze, dread and guilt flooding him. Christian was storming towards the two with an enraged look on his tanned face. Dropping his current conversation the short boy rushed forward to stop his furious boyfriend from killing James. When the two lovers reached each other Christian gripped his submissive boyfriends arm and dragged him away. Ignoring the look from James and the fact that there was still half a game left.

***

A scream pierced the silent house as Ivy was once again hit down. His dark blonde hair was everywhere and blood covered him in random places. Both of his eyes were swollen and bruised, same as his cheeks and lips. As he lay helplessy on the ground, Ivy's boyfriend kicked his legs with all of his force, ignoring the whine of pain that came from the pale boy's bloody lips.

"You think you can be a slut!" The Hispanic male screamed and he sent another kick at Ivy's battered body. "I'll show you what happens..." Christian trailed off and began to unbuckle his belt.

A/N

Sorry.

Also, I'm changing my name from bones666exposed to insomniatic_love

VCF