Chapter Thirty Two-

Ivy was sat in the police station with a small frown on his pale face. They were questioning him one more time before sending him back to school, and it was kind of scary. Even though all of the people were nice, they were intense. They would repeat questions and not let him slack any.

"I don't have anything else to tell you!" Ivy said, his voice trembling as he was on the verge of tears. Officer Macy, a usually very nice woman, was pushing him to answer questions he didn't have the answer to. He felt pressured, he hated that feeling and just wanted to panic.

"Please, Ivy, if there is anything at all that could tell us about Mr.Alvarez , it would help." She pressed, her blue eyes holding his green. Her stare was unnerving, and it made the blonde boy think. He thought to all the times he'd been in Christian's house, when he knew the male was lying to him. His lip was rested between his teeth as he thought it through, but nothing came to mind. Just before he shook his head, though, a memory came to mind. He remembered once when he'd just woken up and had seen Christian popping pills into his mouth. Ivy had known he was lying when he said it was just ibuprofen for a headache.

He looked up at Officer Macy and said, "He had to take pills. For what though, I honestly don't know. He lied a lot."

Macy looked down at the small boy and nodded then stood and told him he could leave. He had no idea what was going on, but at the moment he didn't want to know.

***

On Sunday Ivy was visited by Lewis, which was a bit strange since it was his only day off. James had opened the front to be surprised by the kind man. "Hello, Lewis." The brunet said happily, smiling kindly at the off duty officer as he let him in. "What are you doing here?"

"I just need to talk to Ivy." The blonde man said, his eyes serious as he looked to the teen who sat on the living room couch.

Ivy's lip caught between his lip, a hesitant look crossing his face. "What's wrong?"

Lewis sat on one of the many chairs throughout the living room and said, "We found the pills Christian was taking and what they're for." He sighed and glanced at the couple as they held hands. Lewis didn't want Ivy to feel guilty about what he was going to say, but knew it was pretty much inevitable. "Christian has BPD, Borderline Personality Disorder. What that means is that he would have an unstable relationship, and would have aggressive mood swings."

When seeing the look in Ivy's green eyes, the officer frowned. He knew that now, Ivy was feeling awful for turning Christian in. It was part of the boy's personality to want to blame everything on himself. "Ivy, please don't feel guilty."

Tears were gathered in the boy's eyes as he leaned into James, who had a shocked but understanding look in his eye. "I shouldn't have turned him in."

James looked down at his smaller boyfriend and shook his head. "No, baby, you did the right thing. He would still be hurting you if you hadn't." Ivy stood, almost furiously shaking his head. "He couldn't control it, though! It wasn't his fault, he has a disorder! Even if-"

"Ivy, many people have BPD. In most cases you can't even tell, they take their meds and calm themselves. The disorder may have pushed him along, but that boy was already violent." Lewis said, hating how distressed the smaller blonde was. "You have to understand that even without BPD, Christian still would have been abusive. That disorder doesn't give him any excuses."

Ivy's eyes watered and he sat on James' lap. He was sad, nothing could change that at the moment, but he knew he needed to calm down and not blame himself. He sniffed and curled into his bad boy. "I'm sorry." He said quietly, not letting his voice tremble.

***

Ivy was stressed and nervous that Monday. School- never before had the thought scared him. Now, though, that Christian was still out there, the idea of entering the tall building again was daunting. So many horrible scenarios an through his head, all unlikely and extremely out there. Like, Christian killing off everyone and finding him, or the male bombing the school and finding him. It was stupid yet scary. Ivy couldn't help it.

It was terrifying, until Ivy walked into his first hour class to receive applause. His friends greeting him and the teacher hugging him. It was nice, and the small boy slowly forgot about his idiotic fears. He felt so welcomed, it would have been impossible to not feel happy.

Lunch was relaxing, and Ivy had tiredly curled into James' lap so he could rest some. His ribs were aching slightly from the movement that it took to maneuver the crowded hallways. Around him, the four Hispanic males Ivy called his brothers were being loud, acting normal and horsing around. It was an amazing change to be in the lunch room again, surrounded by people he loved and not worrying.

Everything was going fine until seventh hour when Ivy realized he didn't have his binder with him. He immediately went to the principles office and waited for the man to be done with another student before walking in. "Mr.Marle?" He asked as he walked in, receiving a smile from the kind old man. "I left my binder out in James' truck, can I go get it?"

"Of course, just be careful and come right back." The principle's deep baritone replied.

"Thanks!" The green eyed boy said, hurrying from the office and rushing from the front doors. He felt safe, not even realizing that the officer that was supposed to be posted outside the door wasn't there. He was oblivious to the fact that eyes watched him the whole way to James' truck. While opening the passenger side door a shadow fell over the boy's small body and he stiffened, but hadn't realized soon enough. The next few seconds were quick and scary. A large hand threaded through Ivy's hair before his head was smashed against the car door, him almost immediately blacking out from the sheer force of the hit.

Just before he was totally under, a far away voice said, "I can never let you go."

A/N

dOn'T KiLl mE

Sowwy, this chapter sort of sucked

VCF