Chapter Two-

The next morning when Ivy woke up his leg was shooting with pain. He knew that he should've done more than just bandage the cuts last night but he'd honestly just wanted to make up with Christian, he wasn't thinking about his own health at that  moment. Right now he was sort of regretting it, though.

Ignoring the pain for a few seconds Ivy smiled and shook Christian's arm. "Wake up baby, it's morning." A groan came from the Hispanic male and he cracked open one of his chocolate brown eyes and then grinned. "Okay, g'morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome." Ivy chirped then kissed Christian's cheek. "I'll go make some breakfast, you can just start getting ready." Then jumped from the bed and into the kitchen.

Ivy was scared that Christian might still be mad, so he ignored the pain some more and began cooking. His mood was cheerful from Christian calling him beautiful, he blushed just thinking about it. Pushing some of his blonde hair out of his face, Ivy set the table and waited for Christian to come down. He grinned widely when seeing his boyfriend.

"Awe, babe, thank you." The Hispanic male murmured lovingly, giving his short boyfriend a kiss. He sat beside him and together they began to eat.

When the two were done Ivy got up to go get dressed, but as soon as he put any weight on his legs he whimpered. Christian was by him in a flash and asked, "Ivy, querida, are you okay?" Forcing a smile through a grimace the small boy nodded and answered a bit breathlessly, "I'm fine... but, could you help me to the bathroom? Please?" In return, Christian picked him up.

"What's wrong?" Christian asked as soon as the two were in the bathroom and he'd set Ivy down.

The blonde looked sheepish before saying quietly, "I think there might be some glass in my leg... from the plate."

The abuser looked down with tears in his eyes, "I am so, so, sor-" He was cut off by Ivy saying, "It's fine Chris, it was my fault anyways. Could you just help me clean the cuts?"

***

 When the two boys arrived at school they were happy to be met with Tyler, Tony, Billy, and Zane. Christian's four cousins and Ivy's best friends. "Hello hermanos. How are you?"Tyler asked.

Ivy just smiled at them while Christian answered with, "Good, and you?"

Christian had a great relationship with his cousins. Seeing as their families had all moved from Mexico together they'd grown up with each other.

Zane, the youngest of the group and closest to Ivy's height started a conversation with him while the other boys talked. "Hey Ive, what happened to your leg?" He questioned curiously, his focus on the bandage that wrapped around Ivy's calf. The blonde boy fidgeted and looked down before glancing at Christian from the corner of his eye. "Um, last night... I, uh, broke a plate. While I was cleaning it up I tripped and it scratched up my leg. But, it's all good." Ivy felt his boyfriend's hand give his a gentle squeeze in thanks.

"Oh, sorry that happened." Zane said the laughed, "But it's kind of expected. You come into school every week with some new bruise you klutz." Ivy let out a believable giggle and nodded. "Yeah, I'm clumsy."

When the bell rang signalling they needed to get to class, Christian placed a gentle kiss on Ivy's cheek and mumbled, "Thanks, preciosa. I love you."

"I love you to, bye."

With that, the Hispanic male walked away as Ivy watched sadly. Unfortunately, the two only had third hour and lunch together. It saddened both of them to be away from each other, but they had to deal.

***

It was finally lunch time and Ivy raced down the hallway as the four idiots he called family chased him. His laugh echoed in the hallway and people stepped out of the way so he could get through. "You won't catch me!" He yelled as he turned a corner. Chancing a look behind him he didn't notice the person in front of him until familiar arms wrapped around his thin stomach and hoisted him into the air. His boyfriend whispered in his ear, "They wont, but I will."

Ivy burst into a fit of giggles as Christian tickled him. By that time the four cousins had caught up and were looking at the scene in amusement. "Stop it!" The smaller boy laughed, his green eyes watering. "Okay, darling, lets go to lunch."

The six teenagers sat at table close to the windows. The five Hispanic males carrying trays loaded with greasy food while Ivy had a small salad. He was trying to lose weight because Christian said he needed to. He respected his boyfriends wishes and started the new diet, none of his friends noticing the small intake of food.

As they all began to eat, Ivy felt someone tap his shoulder. When he looked up, his eyes widened. In front of him was the most beautiful boy he'd ever seen. He new he was staring, but he couldn't help it. The one standing had simmering brown eyes and black hair, and you could practically see his abs.

A sharp pain on his leg brought Ivy back to the present and he felt Christian's hand dig into his leg more. Fighting off a wince, the blonde looked back up and said, "Sorry, what'd you say?"

"No worries, I was just wondering if I could sit with you guys, I'm James." The guy said in a deep voice.

Tony smiled and nodded, "Of course man, sit wherever." And James did sit... right next to Ivy.