4

Third person

(Back in Hell)

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Roared Luciano's angry demon Landon, Luciano was just informed by his dad that he was getting mated. Luciano doesn't even know it's an Angel yet but that threw him over the edge and all of his demons came out. 

Landon: Anger

Lenox: Business

Lyric: Lust 

Lester: Caretaker

"Now Landon that's no way to speak to Lucifer." Lester says as he takes a sip of his tea sitting in the corner of the room, cross leg and pinky up.

"Shut the fuck up Lest!" Says a shirtless Lyric

"Listen, Lucifer this is absolutely insane. What makes you think we want a mate, we are independent. If anything it would make us weaker, having a mate means that person will be in danger and at risk, don't want an innocent life on your hands now do you." Lenox says trying to change his mind

"Listen boys... Son." Lucifer looks over at Luciano "She might be able to help you, it might be good for you."

"What if we kill her?"

"Pleas-"

"No! What if we fucking kill her, you know when I swallow people it makes me stronger so what makes you think I won't do that?"

"Just give her a chance."

"Yeah, what if she's a good fuck. Can we keep her if she is?" Lyric says smirking

"Defiantly, let's pray her boobs are small." Landon jokes "I'm still fucking pissed, it should've been our choice we should've had a say in all of this." 

"I under-" Lucifer was interrupted by an aura, not the usual aura you would feel down in hell but a pure, soft and light aura. Which meant an Angel or Goddess has arrived. Soon the throne room doors open and a shaking terrified guard walks in with a small Ayla next to him. 

She has fades blonde almost white hair,  her skin was almost white and not because she was scared but because that's just her skin, she's wearing a hooded cape with a basket in her hands. Luciano oddly started to feel himself calm down and his demons go back into him not wanting to scare the little Angel. He noticed his father and the guard have left them.

Ayla looked around the room, noticing that Luciano last. As soon as she makes eye contact with the demon and feels her knees weaken and the sight of him, not because she's scared but because of how beautiful he is. He has bright purple eyes and little horns on his head, he was also quite tall compared to her. 

Once Luciano locked eyes with her he felt his dead heart thump an extra beat, he started into her beautiful piercing crystal blue eyes. He realizes how small she is compared to her, she stood at 5'10 which might be tall in the human world but over here it was quite average as he stoop at 7'5.

He sends her a little smirk and her white face soon turns bright pink thinking they must be insane to make this pure little Angel his mate. I like her Lyric says, Her boobs are small Landon says chuckling in his head. 

Ayla holds out her basket to Luciano "I've brought some snacks." She says as her face turns even more red, Luciano raises his eyebrow in amusement.

---------------------------

Earlier Ayla pov

"It is time to go." Mother says as she chops up some peppers with me, I let out a sigh. "Go get dressed ok, I'll finish these snacks up." I stop chopping and go upstairs to get changed. I wear a white cape with a hood and my mother gave me a basket, this reminds me of that one story 'Red riding hood' my mother once told me, she says it's very popular amongst the humans. Before I go wait for the carriage I walk over to the lake, I can't leave without saying goodbye to Hailey. 

I sing the song Hailey once taught me, she said it's their song just incase of emergencies. I've never used it until now and I must say this is quite the emergency. I start to see the water move and bubbled form, I then see half of her face. I give her a sad smile "Hello Hailey." 

She soon reveals her whole face, "Hello Ayla, what is that matter? Did something bad happen?" She says with a worried face, I start to cry and fall into a sitting position in front of her.

"Oh Hailey! I've been mated, I will be gone for awhile. I won't be able to eat with you or see you, even mother! I wanted to say good-bye because I will be missing out next meet-up."  I sob in my hands, I hear the water move and drip then a pair of arms wrap around me. I hug it back knowing it's Hailey.

"It's ok, thank you for calling me. I will miss you a lot, I hope you have fun with your mate, I hope they treat you right. When you can come visit and tell me all the stories about them, maybe even bring them." I just nod knowing I won't be able to form words.

"Ayla!" I hear my mother yell "The carriage is here!" 

"Come, mother is calling." Hailey walks me to the carriage, I hug the and say good-bye to each one of them. Once the carriage starts to fly away I look through the window as Hailey and Mother get smaller and smaller.

 I soon notice that I'm not going up or straight but... down.