8

Luciano (Earlier)

I start to wake up, I was about to pull my Angel into my chest but I felt nothing. My eyes snap open and I see the bed is empty, I jump out of the bed and look in every corner of the room, I try and calm myself maybe she's in the kitchen or walking around.

She shouldn't even leave the bed without your permission Landon says

She doesn't need permission for everything Lenox says

Her body is so small it's easy for her to get lost in a crowd or for someone to pick her up, she weighs nothing Lester responds

Her body Lyric says with a smirk

"Shut up I need to think, I can't think with all of you talking." I say, I walk towards the kitchen, she's not there. I ask around and no one has seen her, I even ask that new devil girl... Abigail I think?

I start to feel myself getting angry and hard to control my demons, I keep reminding them that their not the only ones eager to find her. I go to my fathers room "Father." I say opening the door, he's standing in front of the mirror with dress pants on.

"Yes my son."

"I can't find her." I growl, I see my father flitch at my sudden tone which makes Landon happy

"Calm down son, she probably went for a walk or to see her mother." 

"SHE SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!! HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYWAY? SHE COULD BE HURT!" Landon roars taking over my body

"Son-"

"I'M NOT YOUR SON!! WE AREN'T YOUR SON LUCIANO IS... WE BOW TO NO ONE!!" Landon yells, he grabs father by the neck and pins his against the wall "Find her... or else." He lets go of father and starts to walk around, I feel so hopeless against my demons, their so hard to control and when it comes to Ayla it's even harder.

----------------

It's been 5 hours and Landon has kill 200 Demons and Devils so far, Lester has tried to stop him but it hasn't worked out, Lenos tried to make a deal but that didn't work, Lyric being Lyric started talking about her and her body which just made Landon want her more.

"IF SHE'S NOT HERE IN MY ARMS IN 10 MINUTES I WILL GO TO EARTH!!" I feel myself freeze, Landon can't go there. We're banned from Earth, I've done a lot of bad things there but luckily for me I killed bad people so I wasn't in that much trouble but this time I don't feel so lucky. 

"C-C-CAL-CALM DO-DOWN LL-LANDON!! SH-SHE'S COMING!" I hear Zaiden say, he's bleeding on the floor go I feel so fucking helpless. Then I see a maid hiding in the corner, I want her to run knowing that since I'm connected to Landon he'll know she's there. Just as I though that Landon grabs the maid and holds her at the entrance of his mouth. 

"LUCIANO!" All of our heads snap towards the lovely soft voice and the small body that runs towards us and tackles us to the floor. She starts to punch our chest over and over "Snap.Out.Of.It." She says with each punch, I start to feel Landon give me control again. 

I start to laugh and hug her to my chest, I burry my head in her hair and inhale her sent. We're still mad at her Landon reminds me.

I pull Ayla up "Where have you been?!" I yell angry

"I went to see my friend!" She snaps back

"Why didn't you tell me I though-"

"I did tell you! I put a note on the night stand that said I was going out!! Then I come back and I see you about to eat a poor lady!! Where is that poor lady?" She looks around for the girl

I mentally slap myself "I did see a note but I didn't read it... oh fuck Ay-"

"Language!" She covers her ears, I just chuckle and hold her to my chest, if she came any second later Landon would've gone to Earth and I would've been in crazy deep shit. 

"Luciano, Prince of Hell, Destroyer of Earth, Soon to be king of Hell. You have killed many Devil's and Demons without a reason, we are sentencing you to jail for 20 years." Says a guard

"20 years!!!" Ayla says jumping out of my grasp, I groan missing her touch not giving a flying fuck about my sentence. "You will not take him from me!! I won't allow it!!" 

"Listen... princess."

Oh no he didn't Landon says, I raise up and stand at my full length "Call her 'princess' again... I dare you." I start to see the guards shake and all I can do is smirk, before I could say anything Ayla interrupts me.

"He had a very good reasoning! He couldn't find me and no one looked for me!! NO ONE!! So since he didn't get answer's he had to force answers, he got mad and killed!! Who wouldn't when they can't find their mate and no one is talking to them or answering their questions? Hmmm? Exactly!!! So he isn't going anywhere for he had a very good reasoning." She grabs my finger with her hand and starts to pull me to our room

That was fucking hot Lyric says