14

Luciano

As we walked back home, I opened the doors for my little Angel. She paused before walking in, I start to sense a pure aura meaning someone from Heaven was down here and someone important because it was heavy. It didn't bother me since I'm used to strong aura's, we start to walk in and I feel a small pair of arms wrap around my arm. I look down to see my Angel with her eyes closed and her head resting on my arm walking.

"You ok little one?" I say a little worried, she wasn't tired not that long ago, she just nodded. The more we walked inside Ayla would get more wobbly and jello like, her grip on my arm was getting loose and her feet were dragging. Something was bothering her and she was being her little stubborn self and not telling me.

"Ayl-" I start but she feel to her knees "AYLA! Angel, what's wrong. What's wrong, tell me, come one I'm right here." I said kneeling down to her level and placing her on my knee, I placed her head in my chest hoping it would help.

"A-aura... is-is strong..." she say's shaking, I look around. 

"The pure one?" She nods, fucking hell. She must not be used to such strong aura, it's making her nauseous. I see a servant walking our way but when she looks over at us she turns around "You! Servant." I see her freeze and most likely mentally curse herself, she turns around with the most fakest smile.

"Yes sir?" I look down at my mate who is playing with my free hand, I can feel herself calm down.

"What is the meaning of this aura, it's giving her a headache." I stroke her hair lightly, loving the soft feeling.

"Oh, God is here." I freeze and look up at the servant, I sit down fully on my but and place Ayla on top. 

"Why is he here?" I say with a little tone

"O-Oh... I-I don't kno-know sir. King is ta-talking to him rig-right now." 

"Ok, thank you. You can leave now." She lets out a sigh of relief and scurries away, I look back down at Ayla. "Hey baby, you ok?" I kiss her forehead.

"My head is ok." She groans lightly, suddenly the strong aura is gone. It's disappeared completely, Ayla seemed to notice too because she turned around and looked at me with a confused look. I start to stand, wrapping my hand around her stomach and lifting her with me. 

I carry her to our room, "You sleep ok? I know you're sleepy from that headache." She nods. I tuck her into the bed and make sure to leave on the night light just incase of anything. I stay there till I hear her breathe even out and I know for fore she's asleep. 

I get up heading to my father, I storm into him meeting room to seem his pacing back and forth. "What the Heaven was he doing here?" I say walking over to his throne and sitting on it as he kept pacing back and forth. 

"He wanted to-" He just stops talking and stops pacing as if something hit him "He just came to talk, to make a deal and shit." He sighs walking up to the throne and sitting on the armrest, I will never admit it out loud but me and my dad are quite close. We trust each other like no other, moth people think that he's the worst dad in the world and doesn't give me a second look but he is the best dad. 

He celebrated each one of my birthdays and holidays, he is the best dad, especially for the heartless King of Hell.

"What was the deal?" I ask

"I-Uh... can't tell you."

"Are you serious?"

"Oh don't give me that shit." he chuckled jokingly "You know I would tell you if I could, I trust you more than anything but this I really can't tell you." I nod knowing everything he's saying is true, I sit up from the chair and star to walkout. "Are you mad? Where are you going?"

"I understand you have a reason, I'm just going to Ayla. She's sleeping, she has a terrible headache because of the pure aura from him and she's not used to it. His aura must be more strong than the aura in the air at Heaven." I notice him stiffen when I said Ayla's name. Odd. He doesn't even talk to the girl. 

"I can tell you he wasn't very happy with you in Heaven." He says as I open the door

"Well at least I didn't break any rules right?" I smirk and close the door heading to my sleeping beauty.