5

Luciano

I watch as the little Angle climbs to her chair and start to set out the snacks, she took off her cape a while ago and I was able to see her little wings, their adorable. She seems like she's determined for this little picnic or snack thing to go well, she's organizing them and making sure nothing is crooked. 

I reach over to grab a strawberry and she slaps my hand away, I was about to go ballistic but when I met her eyes she had and angry pouting face with her hands on her hips "I'm not done." She turns back to the food and all I do is laugh, I laugh so hard I start to cry. I haven't laughed this hard in thousands of years, god it feels good. 

"What's so funny?" I stop laughing and look at the small Angel "Do you not like the snacks?" She looks down at her hands and I hear a sniffle.

"No, no. I love it, I just find it adorable how you're so concentrated on the food." She looks up at me with a heart clenching smile.

"We can eat now!" She says happily and goes straight for the brownies.

"So, Angel." I say grabbing a strawberry and dipping it in the melted chocolate "What's your name?" 

"Ayla." She looks up at me

"You're not going to ask for mine?"

"I already know yours." I feel my stomach turn, if she knows my name then she knows my past. 

"How?" I ask taking some chocolate covered pretzels. 

"Oh well, Father send Mother a message. Your name was on it.. Luciano. It's a very nice name, it's pretty." 

"You haven't heard of me?" Shut the fuck up she'll start to question Landon says

"No, was I supposed to do research? Oh jeez I'm so under prepared!" 

-----------

I got to know Ayla during our meeting, I showed her around hell, half of it though because she can't go everywhere. She started to get tired and walk slower, she's holding one of my fingers with her whole hand and rubbing her eyes.

"How about we go to our room?" I say, she looks up at me with tired eyes

"Our?" 

"Yes, we will share a room." She just nods and leans her head on my arm, as we walk to the room we walk by Zai. "Hey Zai."

"Who's this? Doesn't look much of your type." He says eyeing Ayla up and down, I growl warning him to not look longer. He is right though, Ayla doesn't really have curves, she's not thick either. She's quite skinny, no butt, no nothing, but that didn't matter to me even though I was a big person on appearances. 

"Yeah whatever, what's up?"

"Nothing, she's quite... small. You sure it'll fit?"

"Fuck off Zai, we're going to bed." I continue to walk when I realize Ayla hasn't moved, she fell asleep. I chuckle and pick her up bridal style, she's so gorgeous. When I open our room door, I realize she has to change. 

"Servants!" I yell not too loud, soon female servants come in shaking in fear "Change her into a night gown." I lay her down on the bed and step out of the room, I didn't want her to be uncomfortable and undress her myself. 

The lady servants come out and quickly bow and scurry away. I walk into the room to see my Angel awake, "They woke you up?"

"They weren't quite, they were whispering and talking about me." She say rubbing her eyes, I let out a sigh. I stand in-between her legs and rub my hands down her head as she leans her head in my chest. 

"Come one, let's get you ready." She nods her head, I pick her up bridal style and tuck her in the bed.

"You're not going to stay?"

"I will, I need to change." I turn my back towards her and take off my shirt, when I turn around I see my Angels face bright red. I climb into the bed with her and wrap my arm around her waist pulling her in. She starts to trace my scars on my chest and arms.

"Sleep my Angel." I kiss her forehead and my lips spark and I couldn't help but feel this is where I'm supposed to be. Her in my arms and me feeling happy.