11

Third person

"Dude let go of me, you're going to hurt me over a girl? What the fuck is your problem, if anything she was all over me practically begging me for shit. She kissed me, she was on me. Dude bro code is a thing, you're my bestfriend. I would never bag your bitch." Zaiden rambled as Landon held him up by the collar, Ayla is just sitting criss cross applesauce on the floor watching this.

"Shut up you imbecile!!" Landon yells

"Dude she's lying!! Come on!!"

"Angle's can't lie." Ayla yelled up in a 'matter a fact' tone, Zaiden froze with wide eyes. He done fucked up now.

"Shit... I-I-I-I-"

"Right... 'bro code' 'I would never bag your bitch' 'you're my best friend' 'she kissed me'." Landon drops Zaiden but the catch is that their both in their air... high in the air and Zaiden doesn't have the time to bat his wings out.... Zaiden falls through clouds grasping air.

Landon just smiles as his helpless 'friend' fall, soon Lester took over and flew down, Zaiden has a smile on his face. "L-Lester thank-" Lester flew right past Zaiden "LESTER!!!"

"You brought this upon yourself." Lester swoops down to Ayla and carries her and flies away . He makes sure to tuck her head in his chest as he flies so she won't see the splatted body. Lester feels his chest vibrate... his Angel is giggling.

"I'm flying!!"

"You have wings." Lester says

"Yes but look at yours, their so big. Mine are small and white yours are black, it's so pretty."

"Thank you."

"You're not Luciano..."

"No would you like to talk to him?"

"Hello demon, my name is Ayla." Lester just chuckles at his adorable mate.

"I know... my name is Lester."

"Lovely to meet you Lester." Ayla pecks his cheek "Where are we going?" 

"I don't know."

"Let's go... to Heaven!!!"