34

Ayla

Its been a week since the war, Luciano moved out of the mansion with Lucifer but he won't tell me why. When we moved into a new mansion I found a demon-dog in the garden, Luci didn't like it but I still kept him. His name is Bear, he likes Luci but Luci doesn't like him. I haven't seen my mother since the war, I need a little time. I don't understand why she would keep such a secret and on top of that we practically looks like twins.

I'm Eve's replacement, I don't mean that much to her. Just a band-aid to cover up an old cut. I haven't told anyone that I met my father yet, I think I'll keep that a secret. Apollo has visited a few times just to check in, he's a good friend of mine now but Luciano still doesn't like him.

I went to visit Hailey, turns out the lakes in Heaven are also connected to the ones in Hell. So I was able to see her and her baby!! Since she's a Siren she can give birth really fast and the only reason she can give birth is because she's half human. 

It's twins, two boys. Alex and Zander, I told her its a weird name since Alex is usually short for Alexander but she shrugged it off. Their the most cutest baby I've ever seen, I went into the water and played with them for a little. I even got Luciano to hold them both, he was terrified of dropping them but I trust him. He's quite attached to them I even heard him mumble 'Can't wait to have children of our own' I wasn't supposed to hear it so I pretended I didn't.

I've also realized how much I matured ever since I've seen the real world, I still am completely childish but I have matured just a little. 

Currently I'm cutting up a banana for my smoothie, I throw them in the blender, with some peanut butter, almond milk and ice. I start to blend. 

"Angel." I turn to see Luciano with a smug look "You heard me over that loud blender?"

"No I didn't." I turn back around, I forgot I'm ignoring them, as in all of his demons including him. I feel his big hands on my waist sending tingles all over my body, I feel him nuzzle his head in my neck taking a deep breathe of my sent "Baby I'm sorry, please forgive me." The blender stops blending.

I turn to face him "Landon." I say, I found out I can just call one of his Demons names and they with take control. It's amazing. I see his muscles get bigger, his horns grown and his eyes turn fully black. 

"Yes love?" He tucks a strand behind my hear and caresses my cheek.

"Why am I mad at you?" I see his face harden and wash with disappointment and sadness. 

"Because we killed innocent people just to find you, when we could've asked more people."

"Correct, how many times has this happen?"

"Two."

"How many more times will it happen?"

"Zero."

"Good, I think-"

"But it was for a good cause."

"Did I say you can speak?" I snapped at him, he has a sad face and shakes his head. "Good." I stand on a chair and pull his head towards me, placing my lips against him. It was a soft affectionate kiss "Lyric." I mumble against our lips, just as I try to pull back. He pulls me back into him, wrapping my legs around his waist. Making me know Lyric is present. 

He starts to walk towards the bedroom making sure to not break out contact, it was a passionate needy kiss. Lyric taught me how to kiss, I've had to stop him majority of the time because Lyric being the lust demon got turned on real quick. I smile against our kiss, just happy that I have them. 

I then feel my back against a soft mattress with my legs still wrapped around him, Lyric leaves my lips and starts to kiss down my neck. My breathes becomes uneven, then sucks on a sweet spot and I let out a moan. He continues to suck on it, then we were-well I was- interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Lyric." I breathe out, he didn't stop sucking on my neck. "Luciano." I could tell Lyric didn't want to go since he death gripped my waist but it quickly softened and his lips left my neck. 

"Hey Angel." Then there was another knock "I'll get it yeah?" He gets up and walks towards the door but then collapse.

"Luci!!" I yell running towards him "Help!" The door opens and there stood Lucifer with a girl around his arms just staring at Luciano's unconscious body. "Lucifer!! Help him please!"

"I can't." He says calmly"

"What do you mean you can't?!" I feel myself become faint and my eyes keep fluttering.

"He's the King of Hell and you... you're the Queen of Heaven." Then everything went black.