Prologue

WILSON FISK paced around the center of his office table. It was the seventeenth month of the heavy grief of his family overclouded his thoughts and his lifestyle. The floor slightly shook with every step he took, due to his large mass. He was about ten feet tall, wider in size. He was bald, and he had a suit on that was stretching in places they shouldn't have. His eyes were sunken and tired due to the purple creases and bags under his eyes. His office was a mess, papers were everywhere. Among those papers was a framed picture of his deceased wife and son. He always regretted the day he accidentally killed his son and wife, and he wanted them back dearly. The picture was of his son being held by his wife when he was born. There was a hairline fracture lining the bottom left corner of the glass.

Then suddenly, the doors burst open, and standing there was a woman. Her brown hair was a large mess of a bun, hair pointing out all over the place. She had goggles that had a green tint to them, and they framed her eyes. She had a vest that cut off at her waist, and she was being lifted off the ground by legs that resembled octopus legs. They were made out of a plastic that easily stretched and they had metal at the ends, claws.

"Sir, they got the machine working. It's being stabilized as of this minute." The woman said. Her name was Olivia Octavious, a genius scientist who works at Alchemax Lab, the lab Wilson owned. Wilson's face brightened hearing the news, and he followed after Olivia, passing through the carefully made glass paneled windows. They refracted sunlight, which temporarily blinded Wilson.

Finally, they made it to the lab. One of Olivia's legs opened the door, and Wilson was suddenly facing a group of scientists scattered across the room, in front of screens and keyboards. The silent air was filled with the noisy sound of clacking keys and small commotion. Behind the large glass panel in front of everyone, was the item that would hopefully bring his family back.

It was a collider, designed to open universes of the vast space, and it would create his family back. Or as he hoped it would. The plan was to use the atoms from the collider to form his family from the DNA inserted into the collider. It had taken over a year to create.

The collider was made out of devices on each side that would work together to create the family. Wilson grinned, knowing he was going to have a family again. One of the scientists, an orange-haired young man, walked up to Fisk.

"We're ready sir. The calculations seem to be right this time." He said meekly, meeting Wilson's eyes. He darkly smiled, the wrinkles of tiredness showing around his eyes and raising the bags to kiss his eyelashes.

"Turn it on."