23.

//tw; mention of suicide, nothing drastic so don't worry. (:

I woke up panicking, not knowing where I am right now. The last thing I remembered was being at that bar with Lauren. I picked up the nearby vase and walked out the room; yeah I have no idea where this is. 

"Ka- AHHHHHH!!" I almost hit Lauren's dumbass. "WHY WOULD DO YOU THAT!"

"I FORGOT WHERE I WAS FOR A SEC, sorry."

All this woman did was laugh in my face, wow. I held my head, drifting a bit, sheesh, that was a lot on me with this slight hangover. Lauren sat me on the couch and gave me painkillers to take, she also made me alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta, god she knew the way with my heart and it'll always be food. 

How did I even forget how beautiful Lauren is? Her eyes was always my weakness, I could never look in them for too long or else I'd fall to my knees. Her hair was always wavy and soft. Her face? Perfect. Those fucking lips, god I missed kissing them so much. Mannn, and that ass? Don't even get me started. 

She's a beautiful woman, inside and out, but I'm not sure what happened that one time, it sucks, it really do.  It was like she was a different woman, like someone casted a spell on her; oh how I wish that was true. 

My memory was iffy, but I remembered suggesting to Lauren that we should possibly try again. Was I in my right mind? No. Do I want to try again? Not sure. Do I regret telling her that? Yes. I just wish I'd shut the hell up sometimes. 

But, there was Sandra. She treated me so right, well comparing the two, they treated me right in all the ways, except with Lauren, it felt better. However, what they had in common was clearly wanting other people. But the deal with Sandra, was that we weren't official, so I guess we she could do whatever she wanted, but a man? God no. That's disgusting. She could've at least fucked another woman, with a man, I feel like it was disrespectful. 

"You look just as beautiful as the sunset, if not even more beautiful."

"You're so corny, Jauregui."

"Hey, I'm just telling you the truth."

I hadn't realise how close she was to me until I felt her breathing on me lightly. I could kiss her right now, but no, something in me is saying it's not the right time. My eyes fluttered from her emerald eyes to her full lips, shit. I backed away before either of us could do anything. A small sigh escaped from her. 

"I.. should get going. Sandra would be back soon. Thank you for taking care of me, Jauregui."

"You know I'd always take care of you, Kars," she said as she moved a strand of hair from my face. "I'll order you an uber to take you back."

I was going to protest about it, but she would eventually win. 

-

It's been an hour since I got home and Sandra still wasn't here. I was bored. I usually don't get bored easily, but I was since I knew she was fucking that guy. I got a text, it was 3 pictures from that number again. Sandra and that guy was kissing up all on one another before she entered her car. 

"She's coming back to you, I suppose." The text read. 

I still don't know who this person was , but god did they give me stress, but at least I know the truth. I guess I'll just go swimming until she gets here. 

30 minutes passed by and I hear her pulling in; why was I anxious all of a sudden.

"Hey, sweet pea."

"Hey, Sandra," I said dryly. "How was your meeting?"

"It was long and boring, I didn't know it was going to be this long, sorry my love."