2.

Lauren forgot to mention that she lived in Miami, Florida, not Fort Lauderdale. What was she even doing in Fort Lauderdale? Lauren booked me a room in Faena Hotel in Miami Beach. The room and view were great, I could probably get used to this. I didn't feel to do much besides chill in my room or probably to go the pool. I don't know why she booked one of the most expensive rooms in the hotel, but I guess that's Lauren for you.

I eventually decided to go shopping because I needed clothes, but I didn't want to go over board because I didn't have the apartment as yet. I called up Alex and told him to drop me to the nearest mall that's great for shopping.

Twenty minutes passed, and I arrived at the mall, Alex said he'll tag along in case I needed extra hands, I didn't mind at all.

I went to Victoria's Secret to get new panties and bras, then I went to Gucci for a new pair of sneakers, slides and a t-shirt. Afterwards I went to Adidas for some joggers and two slides and another sneaker. I didn't buy much but that's probably all I needed as of right now. Alex and I went to put the bags in the car and then we went back for food. I ordered a zinger combo from KFC and Alex got a subway. 

After eating, I needed to upgrade my phone and get a laptop urgently, so we went to the Apple store afterwards. I got the new iPhone Xs Max in gold, the matching new gold Apple Watch Series 4 and the new 15inch iMac Pro. I also bought the necessary accessories for everything, Airpods and the Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones and then left to go back to the hotel. 

Alex helped me carry my things to my room and then left. I didn't know what to do now. I wondered what Lauren was doing? I wonder if she's thinking about me? I shook my head out of the thought of Lauren and packed away everything. It was only 4:15p.m. so I decided to go take a swim. There was this one employee at the counter who kept "eye fucking" me every time I walk by. I mean she's pretty an all, but she wasn't Lauren. I ignored her, obviously. 

I met a group of gay guys and chilled with them for some time, it was fun. They took my number and I went back to my room, I was getting hungry. I ordered dinner, desert, juice and two bottles of Seagram's since I rarely drink. I went to shower and change before room service could even come up. 10 minutes passed after I changed, and I heard a knock on the door. The person said room service and I told them to come in. I was brushing my hair by the mirror, so they could've just left it and go.

"Do you need anything else ma'am?"

"No thank you, that'll be all."

I turned around to smile at the person and let them out, but in front of me was the girl from the counter. She was in heels, and lace lingerie.

"Listen, you look good, but I got a girlfriend."

"Okay, what's your point? She wouldn't know."

"Yes, yes she would."

"Aha, don't be a snitch, live life on the edge."

"Besides me telling her, she's right behind you."

I wasn't expecting Lauren, but I'm happy she came. This girl looked mortified, did they know each other?

"Hi Rachel."

"H-h-hi, Miss Jauregui."

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be working."

"This lady invited me up ma'am."

DID SHE JUST SAY IIIIIIIIIII INVITED HER UP? Jesus take the wheel because phew chile.

"Who the fuck is you to put lies pon my bloodclart name?" I spoke in patois for what? I'm not Jamaican, but it's easier to use than all the curse words that could've flew out my mouth.