9.

Lauren's POV.

Why was Camila here? I mean anyone could be here, but why would she come up to us? The threesomes with Camila was amazing but I didn't like her like that, why couldn't she understand this and leave me alone?

"Hi, ladies. You love birds look beautiful tonight."

"Baby, you remember Camila, right?"

Kara shook her head and gave a half-hearted smile. She knew about the incident in LA, so she wasn't a big fan of Camila anymore. Camila basically pulled the guy who was talking to Vero next to her and smiled. He looked like Shawn Mendes, but I wouldn't know exactly.

"This is my boyfriend, Shawn, Shawn Mendes."

Oh, so I was corrected. I guess I'm still 'hip', huh?

Kara and I greeted Shawn with smiles and a handshake. Shawn wasn't ugly, but I've seen better looking boys out there. I wondered if he knew Camila flirts around easily? It wasn't hard to notice it, but I guess he loves her that much to ignore it? I don't know.

Ten minutes passed and I realised they weren't going to move, I rolled my eyes and went back to my drink while rubbing my girlfriend's wonderful plump ass. Kara's ass was almost like a stripper's ass, but better; I loved hugging it everyday.

Kara wanted to talk to Shawn because she's kind of a fan of him, but was so shy, so I gave her a shot of vodka and pushed her a little. She said 'hi' quietly and they both started to talk instantly. With me being on the side and watching the ladies gives dances to men and women, Camila took her chance and slid right next to me. I rolled my eyes and looked another direction and sipped my drink.

"You know you like to see me, Lauren."

I laughed on the inside, shaking my head.

"In your dreams, Camila."

"That's the thing, you're always in my dreams, and I can't get you out of it. I want you so bad, I wanna touch you, just like Kara, or even better. I missed having sex with you, even though we weren't alone. I know you feel for me too Lolo, come to me," Camila explained before trying to feel my abs.

I backed away and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Camila, you have Shawn, I have Kara. I love Kara so much. I don't know if you love Shawn or not, I don't care. Go harass another woman, leave me alone."

With that being said, I walked away and sat next to Vero. We never really get to talk because we were always busy, so I told her everything about Camila. She knows Camila because of Shawn, they were best friends. Vero didn't really like Camila, she knows how much Camila cheats on Shawn, but because he's 'in love' he ignores it. Vero excused herself and escorted Camila outside the VIP section and explained to Shawn why. He rolled his eyes and apologized to us before he left as well. I felt bad for the guy, but he couldn't be this dumb. The night carried on with Kara and I rubbing against each other, drinking and throwing cash at these beautiful strippers.

-

It's the next day and Kara decided to take me horseback riding with her. She used to ride when she was younger but stopped, so now she takes lessons when she has the chance and she's been doing amazing. I, on the other hand, probably rode a horse when I was younger and never did it ever again. I was a little scared but I manged to do it.

I didn't ride freely like Kara because I was afraid I would fall off, so one of the girls helped guide the horse around. Kara taught me a few things and it seemed to get easier, until I did something by mistake and the horse took off running a bit. I somehow got it to stop, but I felt like I was going to die. My heart was beating fast and jumped off the horse holding my heart. Kara rode to me and hugged me, even though she was laughing a little.