8.

Lauren brought out the strap on and I was a little scared because I never did this, so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I was already wet, but she put lubricant on it to make this process easier. Lauren slowly went in me and it was painfully pleasurable. After a few strokes the little pain went away, and Lauren kept going until I came multiple times. We had sex for hours, taking little breaks in-between and going back right it at, it was wonderful. The next few days consisted of Lauren and I going around the island and exploring places, doing activities, eating, fucking and basically in the water almost 24/7. It was glorious, but we had to go back to reality. Being on the plane for 13 hours had me thinking a lot. I was now Lauren's girlfriend, but I didn't have a job or anything to do and I didn't want to stay at home doing nothing all the time. I also didn't have friends either, I left my best friend back in Fort Lauderdale, but she left to go England for school. I never really talked to anyone from the high school I used to go to, everyone was annoying in my opinion. Another thing that stressed me out was school, I didn't finish High School because I was expelled for bullshit. I could finish up my last year of school because I knew my work and it wasn't hard for me to remember things. I know Lauren wouldn't want me to get a job because she said she'll provide for me no matter what, but I can't be a house wife, it seems to boring. I could probably help her with her businesses, but I didn't want to meddle with that in case we broke up. I could open a shop to sell art because I think my art is really good, but I might have to be more known for that. I'm only 18, I don't know why I'm rushing this. I think for now I could probably finish up with high school and then got to college for Art and Business, I don't know. I fell asleep for about 5 hours and woke up to Lauren eating in bed. I could do with chicken nuggets right now, and as if Lauren read my mind, she handed me a plate that had like 20 nuggets and fries, was this heaven? I ate with her and we talked random things until the plane landed. We didn't do much that day, she checked on all her businesses and I chilled at home doing random paintings and ice cream, it's what I do best to be honest. Lauren came back around 7p.m. I, like the greatest girlfriend I am, made spaghetti and meat balls for dinner and made a blender of strawberry daiquiri as well.

"Thank you for dinner, babygirl."

"No problem, Lo."

She gave me a small smile.

"So, I looked into tutors, so you could finish up your last year in high school. You could probably do it quicker if you work twice as hard as well."

I almost choked on my spaghetti.

"Don't choke now baby," she said chuckling.

"I know how much you hate not graduating, so I want you to be happy with this. I want the best for you, I want you to do the best in life. Also, I know you're not my sugar baby anymore, but even though you're my girlfriend, that doesn't mean I wouldn't drop a few zeros in your bank account, okay? The difference is now is that if we go on dates or you go out of the country with me, I wouldn't pay you like I did before, I'll just pay for everything, that's all."

I didn't care for the money, okay maybe I do but I was more shook about the school thing. I never used to overly talk about it, so it makes me happy that she listens when I talk about the smallest things. I opened my mouth to speak, but she stopped me.

"Kara, if we ever break up, just know that I wouldn't take the money from you or anything I give you. So, in case that's a possibility I bought you a penthouse. It's not in one of my hotels, so don't worry. I didn't want to leave you homeless or have you struggling with rent in case something financially happens, I want you safe and happy. Also, if you ever fall out of love with me, please tell me, I don't want you staying in this relationship and being unhappy and well I don't want you lying to me, okay?"