11.

We were on our way to the Bahamas, on Lauren's jet of course. I slept most of the time since I didn't sleep the night before my graduation. I was too nervous, so I spent the time I was awake watching YouTube videos. Can Rose and Rosie adopt me? Geez.

Well, technically I wouldn't need to be adopted anymore.. but I missed having a mother's love.

I've contemplated on going to visit my parents, well mom at least, but I'm too scared. What if I get judged for being with Lauren? What if dad saw me and beat me like he used to? What if he's home and mom completely ignored me?

I always wondered why she haven't reached out to me, or at least tried to, but I wouldn't know, right?

I shook my thoughts away and looked at the beautiful view outside my window. How could my parents not take me here? Well to be honest all I've ever been to was Trinidad and Tobago and a few states in the US.

With Lauren I'm going all these places I've ever dreamt about and it makes me so happy, she makes me so happy. I looked over at her, smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. She looked at me in confusion.

"It's because I love you," I said before she could even question anything. Lauren smiled and tackled me, giving me kisses all over. I'm a sucker for this woman.

It didn't take us long to come off Lauren's jet and head to our hotel. Lauren picked The Royal Paradise Island hotel. She got the Bridge Suite; she always wants the best.

We had unlimited access to an unrivaled water landscape of 141 acres including Aquaventure, one of the largest waterscapes in the world, apparently. The suite was nice, but it wasn't my taste. Lauren said the same thing but she'll never back down from getting the most expensive thing, sometimes at least.

Our first day there, we just lazed around the hotel and ate most the day; staying by the poolside as well.

I noticed a lot of men and women were eyeing Lauren and that made me a little insecure. So, most times, when someone did it I would kiss Lauren or cuddle next to her more if we were right next to each other. I know, that's bad. I shouldn't care because I know she would never cheat on me.
-
Later on that night, Lauren suggested we go to a club, how could I say no? I love clubbing. There was a club in our hotel, Aura Nightclub.

I wore a short, black fitted dress with heels and gold accessories and Lauren wore a fitted black skirt with a casual but dressy white top with heels as well. Her ass looked GREAT, well she looked great as well but I just loved her ass.

We both took an hour to change because we love to 'dilly dally' with each other. Not long after leaving our room, we arrived at the night club. Lauren got us a booth so we wouldn't be with the crowed and I was so grateful for that.

The club was kind of empty but we assumed people will fish in a little later. The plan in my head was to get drunk, and I told Lauren this so she would be aware of my actions.

Normally, when I'm drunk, I either feel to fight, get very social or just horny. Sometimes, it's all three. This one time, I beat a girl up for stepping on my toes with her heels; I'm not very proud of my actions to be honest.

An hour passed and Vero arrived! Vero was the life of the party and I know for a fact she was going to bring people. People were crowding in the club as she walked; that's miss popular.

The night was great, Lauren and I were dancing on each other, taking shots off of women, maybe smoke a blunt here and there and drank a lot of alcohol.

I was getting horny and flustered but I didn't want to leave to spoil Lauren's fun, so I kept quiet. Lauren, however kept asking me what was wrong and I keep telling her is nothing but I knew she know how horny I am right now.

Ten minutes passed and I saw Lo tell Vero something in her ear, then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the male toilets.

She walked to the furthest stall and softly pushed me in it. I was confused but I loved the slight roughness.

"Oh my little baby, I know how horny you are. I noticed it before you even did."

Okay Jauregui, how is that possible? I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Come here, sit on daddy's lap."

Say no more chief!

I did as I was told and we started making out.  I didn't wear any underwear with this dress because it made no sense and thongs are uncomfortable to me. So, because of that, I shifted my vagina on her leg so I could grind on her because I know for a fact she wasn't going to go for there now.

Lauren raised an eyebrow. She shifted me back and I pouted.

"I'll give your pussy attention when I want to, okay?" Why did I think this was hot? I just nodded and she went back to kissing me, letting her hands roam all over my body. I was so frustrated, why did she have to do me this?

She finally slipped her finger over my clit and was surprised that I didn't have any underwear on. My whole vagina was on her thigh, how could she have not known?

"Mm, you should do this more often, babygirl. It'll be easier for me to fuck you," she said softly and seductively.

Lauren rubbed my core slowly and I moaned in her ear. Bit by bit she kept going faster until she reached the fastest she could've gone. I was trying my best not to moan loudly but I kept slipping here and there.

"I love your moans babe, but we're in public; don't forget. So, if you moan loudly you'll get in trouble with me, okay?"

"Y-y-es d-daddy," is all I could said.

"Good girl."

Lauren changed our positions. She put me to sit on the toilet and she stood, kind of. Finally, she slowly slipped one finger in and I gasped. She pumped her fingers in me slowly, not breaking any eye contact; fuck she's so hot. Lauren was piercing me with those fucking green eyes, I loved them so much.

Lauren went faster and faster until I came, but she wasn't done. She licked me clean, stuck in another finger, started off slowly again AND started to lick my clit. I. wanted. to. die.

I came again, but that didn't stop her. She kept going and going even though I came multiple
times! She wouldn't let me breathe!

Finally, she stopped. I leaned back, breathing heavily. I couldn't catch my breath. She's so evil. All Lauren did was look at me while smirking, then gave me little kisses.

"Breathe babygirl, breathe."

I'm fucking trying to Lauren.

I finally managed to compose myself and get up, but before we left I pushed Lauren against the wall and smashed my lips into hers. We stood there kissing for about 5 minutes. I trailed my hand down to her core, went under her dress and stopped right as I touched her thong. I smirked into the kiss, pecked her then left the toilets. I washed my hands of course.

I hate how men toilets are always cleaner than women's own.

I know Lauren probably wanted to kill me, but it's what she deserves. Okay, she doesn't deserve it but I just wanted to tease her.

I walked back to our booth and Lauren came behind me.

"You're a bad bad girl, Kara." I faced her.

"Only for you, Lolo."

We kissed again and decided to leave. We told Vero we were leaving and suddenly we bumped into this short brunette. I looked at her and huffed.

Why the fuck is she here? How did she even know we where here?

-

OMG HI GUYS !! I KNOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED.

I was unmotivated and I thought I was going to give up on this story, but I couldn't because it means a lot to me.
Anyways, I know it's a short one but I hope you enjoy !!

tell me what you wanna see in the story if you have any suggestions 💓.

- jewel xo

My Sugar Mama (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara