3.

Lauren tried to wake me before she left this morning but I'm not really a morning person, so I just groaned at her. She just kissed me on my forehead and left. I remembered none of that though, she told me that when I messaged her to say good morning. I cringed at myself, why am I like this? 

Lauren told me that my apartment was ready, so I packed my stuff up and headed over to the place with Alex. 

I found it weird that we pulled into a gated community; Alex probably just had to do something for Lauren, so I didn't complain. We stopped in front of this flat house, it didn't look big, but it looked cozy. Alex got out the car and came to me, opening my door. 

"We're here miss Kara," he said with a smile.

I opened my eyes in shock. I thought I had gotten an apartment, not a whole house for myself!! I was grateful yet confused.

"This was miss Jauregui's old house. She still owns it but doesn't live here anymore. She puts it to rent sometimes, but for now, until further notice this is all yours."

I just looked at Alex and smiled, I was speechless, but he could've tell.

"She took so long to give it to you because she wanted to clean it out and renovate certain areas. I hope you enjoy it. She'll either call you or pass by later to check on you. Oh, and she has the keys to here, so don't be afraid when you randomly see her in your bed," he said smirking.

I still couldn't believe Lauren would let me stay here, I was so excited to explore. The whole property was closed off by tall walls, no one could've seen inside except when the gate is open, and no one could get in as well because Lauren had these electrical wires that'll shock you, smart. 

We walked through the big wooden door and my mouth opened wide unintentionally. The inside of this house was amazing, for a flat house it has a lot of room. When you walk in the first thing you see is a wooden dining table with 6 chairs, a tall ass shelf and a wine holder shelf thing next to it. To the right of all that there's a little kitchen, nothing extravagant. Next to the tall shelf, was a fireplace with two chairs in front of it and in front of that was the living area with 3 grey couches, a low wooden table and a screen for a projector. 

Most things were marble and wood, I loved the aesthetic to it. To the right of the entrance was the hallway to the bedroom. The room was spacious. The bed was in the middle and with two-night stands which was attached to the wall on each side. On the wall, on each side was two usb ports and a normal port for your plugs. On the right side of the room was a chair and a small circular table near the tall windows, and of course opposite the bed was a 52" flat screen television on the wall. 

There was a walk in closet which also led to the bathroom. Everything in the closet was wooden, it was really beautiful. In the bathroom, the sink and toilet was to the left, the shower was straight ahead and to the right was like a bathtub and a shower in one. There was a little slope to go down or two stairs, then you would fill the area and it'll work like a bathtub. I liked that a lot. The house was on a little hill, so behind the bedroom was an indoor pool/hot tub. You could either enter from the bedroom or from the living room. From the hot tub was a beautiful view of the city, how could Lauren ever move from here?! 

I told Alex to wait while I change my clothes because I wanted to go window shopping for a car. I couldn't have Alex drive me everywhere, it was kind of annoying, so I'd go look at options until I had enough money to buy one. After 20 minutes, we left the house and Alex drove over to the Range Rover dealership, a little expensive for me right now, but it won't hurt to look. Alex insisted he'd wait outside for me, so I didn't argue with him to come in. 

As I entered a woman named Stacey came up to me and asked me if I needed help. She was showing me around to see if I was interested, if I was to buy one right now I'd build it, not buy from the showroom. I informed her that I wasn't looking to purchase today, but she insisted I follow her to her desk to at least get a head start incase I wanted to come back. I was following Stacey then felt a hand go around my waist. I turned around with the most annoyed face, ready to tell this person off but I calmed down when I realised it was Lauren.

"Hey beautiful. What are you doing here?"

"Window shopping for cars, I'd eventually want to buy one so I won't have to depend on Alex all the time."

"Well, if that's what you want, follow me, Kars. Don't worry Stacey, I'll take care of her."

Lauren's office was huge, did she manage or own here?

"Yes babe, I own here."

"But I didn't as-"

"You were thinking it though."

"Maybe."

Lauren smirked.

"So, tell me, did you see anything you want?"

"Nope, maybe when I save up some money I'd build my own."

"Come here and show me what you'd want in the mean time then."

She said that so seductive, I was ready for her to just fuck me right then and there. I cleared my throat and went over to her chair. Lauren let me sit and build what I wanted on her computer. 

I wanted my van all black, inside and outside. The exterior would be matte black, along with dark tinted windows, but not too dark. I added on a bunch of accessories to it as well, well whatever I needed. Did you know they had between a wireless phone charging cup holder or a connect and charge dock for your iPhone? I loved that. I chose the wireless charging one. Plus, you could add a socket to the car for a plug? I was enjoying this too much. 

The type of SUV I chose was the Range Rover Sport TDV6 Dynamic. I really loved that one. Lauren went over what I built, and texted someone instantly. After 10 minutes, Lauren said there's a Range just like the one I built, never driven or anything. Someone made it and never came for it.

"How much is it? So I'd know for the future."

"Nothing."

"Huh?"

"It's on me, don't worry."

"Laur-"

"Hush, I'm your sugar mama, remember? Let me take care of you."

We walked to the front of the dealership and showed me the suv. I couldn't stop thanking her. 

"Go shop for something sexy, I'm taking you out for dinner later. Be ready for 7:30, I'll make a reservation for 8. I know you just got this, but for dinners and such I'll have Alex come for you, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good girl, now go on, I'll see you soon, beautiful."

I gave Lauren a peck on the lips and walked towards the van after. I looked at her before entering and I could tell she was shocked. I gave her a small, started my new baby up and drove away. 

-

hi lovelies, i know this one is a short one. i'll update in the next two days.

vote & comment pls <3

-jewel x