15.

I can't believe Lauren cheated on me with the bitch we were worried about. It hurts, it really do, but I have to just let it go, let her go. I love her so so so much. I'm just not dumb enough to stay with her. I hope she cheats on Camila soon, too. Thankfully, I still have that apartment. I moved everything there and settled down. Feeling lonely, but it's better that staying with a cheating bitch. 

-

It's been a month since the break up and I mainly focus on myself and the coffee shop, which was still going very good. I'm also taking a photography course so I'll be better at it, and that's really it. I saw that Lauren has been very vocal about Camila on her Instagram, sad, because she never did that with me. I'm still hurt, but hopefully I'll get over it soon. I promised to myself not to hook up with anyone right after the break up because I know it'll be better for my mental health, but these days I've just been extremely horny or just been craving cuddles and kisses. 

I've been texting my bestfriend, Amy, about all that happened, and she was like it's time to head to the clubs or bars. Thankfully, she'll be back Saturday and we'll go together! 

-

"KARAAAAA !!" I turned around and saw Amy walk-running towards me. I jumped in her arms and we tightly hugged for a minute, I just missed her so much. Her family moved to LA since her mom got a way better job, they came back this week just to deal with some stuff then they're permanently getting out of here. 

Since people knew me as Lauren's girlfriend, they let me in for free, and surprisingly, they still do. I booked a booth for Amy and I and I believe her older sister and some of their friends supposed to be coming in a while as well. 

First, Amz and I started off with something simple, vodka and cranberry, we stuck to that for a while, and then when her friends got here, they bought a bunch of shit. Hennessy, Moet, Ace of Spades and probably more, they were the rich group. I offered to pay for stuff as well, but they didn't let me. Apparently, Amy told them my situation and they wanted me to just have fun, how sweet. 

The night so far was great! Dancing with everyone, even random girls that would walk by, drinking, it was the most amazing night I've had in a long ass time. There was time these milfs would flirt with me and buy me drinks, I was enjoying that way too much, because you know me, a sucker for older women. 

Amy and I was walking back from the bathroom, but someone backed up into me and I swear I almost lost my shit, til' I saw who it was. It's Normani!! She was apart of our threesomes and also Lauren's friend. 

"OMG, Hey Kars!"

"Hey moni!" We gave each other tight hugs. "Are you here by yourself?"

"Unfortunately, yes. My friends was supposed to meet me here, but they fake asses flaked, but I'm still gonna have fun though!" I shook my head because her friends are dumb as hell and invited her to our booth. She got a long with everyone, which was great. 

Normani motioned that we should go to the second floor since it's less chaotic up there so we can chit chat. I informed Amy of my location and went our way. Normani is a beautiful dark skin woman, hell, all black women are beautiful, gods greatest art if I must say. Normani was wearing a black laced collar dress with briefs and velvet buckle strap heels with her hair let down, god she looked sexy as fuck. 

"How are you?" she asked, "I've heard about the fucked up thing Lauren did." Of course it got out so easily. 

"I'm better now than a month ago, happier even, but you know, after being with someone everyday, getting to touch them, you get lonely once in while."

"Aw baby come here." She pulled me into a hug and my brain flashed back to when we had sex in the threesome. "Well, I'm back in Miami for some time and business. We should kick it every time we're not busy, I'd love to have you as company," she ended that with a smirk.