*+.Yearning For Learning.+*

"You know, every time we come to this class, we only learn math and something random." Firey Jr. said to his classmates.

"Well at least we kind of learn something, I didn't even think that most of you could pull that off." II Nickel said and snickered.

"Nickel, don't say stuff like that." Suitcase said.

"Yeah, you're really mean a lot." Marshmallow agreed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings." He said back to them.

"Hey buddy, listen, as your friend I truly care about-"

"YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND." II Nickel shouted to BFB Nickel.

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE BE QUIET?" Four asked them from the door frame.

"Sure thing Four!" Bottle said happily.

"Why were you coming back inside the room? I'm pretty sure no one needs to enter a room twice." Apple said. "Do they?"

Marshmallow shook her head and Four told them all he had an announcement.

"Today we will be having a new student join us today. That's it." Four told them.

"Let's all welcome our new classmate! Yaaaayy!" X said happily and gestured to the door.

"LET'S ALL SAY HELLO TO MS. PILLOW!" Toilet announced.

"Um..could've been a bit quieter but okay." Pillow said hesitantly while walking into the room. "Hey everyone.."

"Hi Pillow!" Bottle greeted her happily.

"Why did you sign up for the school?" Marker asked with his thick accent.

"Oh I just...wanted to learn stuff." Pillow said, taking a seat next to Bottle.

"Pfft, I can't believe someone years older than us needs to come to school." II Nickel said, laughing. "Besides bottle brain of course."

"Hehe! That's a funny name!" Bottle responded.

"Nickel, at least she actually wants to learn something. Unlike you who just makes rude remarks the entire time!" Suitcase told him sternly.

"Wooah calm down. I haven't seen you speak up like that for a while." He said back to her.

Their bickering continued until Four finally spoke up and told them to settle down. 

"Since our new student wants to learn something in particular, instead of learning math we'll be learning something a bit different." Four told the class.

Pillow put her head slightly down.

"What are we learning then?" Cherries asked.

"We're going to be learning literature!" X said giddily.

"More specifically reading and writing." Four explained to the students.

"Wait wait wait wait. Are we learning this because she doesn't know how to read or write?" II Nickel said, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Yes, but don't be rude to her about it. We all have dumb things we want to learn." Four said to him.

"Ya! I've wanted to learn how to sing for 6 years now but that doesn't stop me-" Toilet said before getting thrown out the door by Four who knew Toilet was going to start singing.

Pillow's face continued to redden as she tried to ignore II Nickel's constant snickering.

"Nickel..you're being very rude right now..." Suitcase tried to tell him hesitantly without making him angry.