*+.Survival.+*

(Contains some violence)

"Why do you look so upset?" Mephone asked Four, sitting near him.

"I got a message, my siblings say that they 'miss me' and want to visit and see what's going on." Four mumbled to Mephone. "Do you have siblings?" he asked after a slight pause.

"Eh..kinda." Mephone responded, thinking back.

"Kinda?" 

"It's hard to explain."

"Whatever, I'm in a bit of bad mood now. Let's just go start the activity." Four grumbled heading out of the Employee Lounge with Mephone hesitating behind him.

"Kind of worried for those contestants.." Mephone thought to himself as he closed the door behind both of them.

~~~~

After about 20 minutes after Four got the message, he just kept getting grumpier. Mepad wanted X to stay near him when they went to go round up the contestants for the activity.

"Hey guys, why does Four look scarier than usual?" Donut asked some of the people around him.

"Doesn't he always look scary?" Apple responded to him, noticing Four's expression as well.

"Good point." 

"Just a heads up, this challenge will be a little bit more...intense." Mephone warned them all.

"I thought it was your turn to pick this game." Marshmallow stated, looking at Mephone's uneasy face.

"Well I was just too scared to disagree with any of Four's ideas." he admitted and continued to explain. "This challenge is based off of your understanding of some contestants and your fighting and survival skills."

"T-that's a bit concerning.." Leafy commented listening to what he had said to them all.

"And there will have to be a few transformations involved with this as well." He continued.

"We're not going to turn into objects again are we?" Pin asked, hugging herself.

"Please no, I cannot spend another day smelling dead fish for hours." Taco agreed.

"No, only a meer few of you will be transforming this time.." Mepad assured them looking uneasy.

Four stepped over to Mepad and murmured some names. Mepad sighed and nodded and teleported the three contestants out of the crowd and up to where they were. And no one really knew why specifically those three were chosen.

"Why are we with you guys? You're not going to transform us into stuff right?" Paper said after realizing that he was teleported. The two girls that were brought with him was Liy and Leafy.

"Well, in a way no." Toilet told them and back away.

Four told the crowd of contestants to step back a bit besides the three that were up there. He snapped his fingers and then they started to shift. Their bodies stayed the same but their appearances changed, Paper and Leafy's eyebrows grew bushier and Leafy's pupils shrunk to a more serious glare. Liy's hair started to turn tan and her eyes became emotionless and blank. Leafy's hair also turned a different color, it turned bright red and so did her sweater, her pants turned into a deep shade of black. Paper remained mostly the same except his eyes crossed and it was easier to see his red eyes now.

Most of the crowd's reaction immediately turned tense and scared and ran towards the back of the room.

"WHAT THE HECK? WHY ARE YOU TURNING THEM BACK INTO THOSE THINGS?" II Nickel shouted with his back against the wall.