*+.Early start.+*

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"H-huh?" Fan said groggily waking up to the sound of a knock on the door.

"Fan, can you get the door?" Paintbrush asked turning away from the the noise and tried to sleep some more.

"Fine.." he agreed and stumbled out of his bed.

He opened the door and screamed and fell back when he came face to face with a bright yellow mask. Fan looked up to get a better view of what was in front of him. He saw a semi tall person with a yellow mask on with a poorly drawn happy face on it.

"Hi there! Would you like to purchase some fairly used products? Only for-"

"Wait wait, who even ARE you?" Paintbrush asked getting out of bed and helped Fan up.

"He's dead that's for sure!" Knife said from down the hall. 

Yellow Face waved good bye and ran the opposite direction from Knife. Knife ran past them still in his pajamas before they closed the door. 

"Do you think that guy is scared?" Paintbrush asked him.

"Oh no, I saw a big smile under that weird mask." Fan told them. 

"Did he seriously wake us up at 4 AM just to try and sell us something?" Paintbrush said checking their clock.

"That seems to be the issue. Another issue is I can't get back to sleep." Fan said flopping on his bed.

"You haven't even tried yet." Paintbrush said getting back into their bed.

Fan tried closing his eyes but still heard the thumps of footsteps outside. Knife must still be chasing after that guy. Fan thought as he covered his head with a pillow. 

"No no no, I can't sleep. I'm going to go out." Fan decided jumping out.

"Fan..there's probably no one even up." Paintbrush told him.

"Eh that's okay, I'm socially awkward anyways." Fan said and walked out of the room.

Fan was right when he still saw the guy with a mask run from Knife who was swinging his fists. When Fan got to the kitchen it turns out he wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep. A lot of the other guys were up most likely because Yellow Face woke them up too. 

"I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN COFFEE!" Nickel said to BFB Nickel who kept on nudging him with a mug.

"Come on, I made it specciiaalll~" BFB Nickel told him nudging him some more.

"It has sprinkles in coffee. Who would drink that?" II Nickel said looking into the mug.

"OOo gimme!" Coiny said taking the mug and sipping it, ignoring the fact of how close he was to touching Nickel.

"See? It's great." BFB Nickel said.

"That's still a bit concerning." Baseball said rubbing his eyes.

"Is anyone else down here because that sales guy woke you up?" Balloon asked coming out from the hallway.

All the guys there raised their hands.

"Well, this day's already off to a great start." II Nickel said resting his head on the counter.

"Let us run the hotel they said, have some strangers over, it'll be fun they said.." OJ muttered leaning on the table rubbing his face.

Paper patted his shoulder as Mephone came out from the elevator.

"What are you all doing up this early?" He asked all of the sleepy contestants.