*+.Adventure.+*

"AH!" 

"Geepers! Careful Fan!" Test Tube warned Fan as she grabbed his line to connected to harness before he slid down the hill.

"Hey, watch it! That could've made me and the others slid down this mountain as well!" Golf Ball scolded from behind Fan.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just slipped is all." He insisted and followed Test Tube up the path.

There was a shortage of things to do so Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, Fan, and Test Tube asked Mepad for a map of the island to look for things to do. After seeing a small mountain near the outside of the forest they gathered others who wanted something to do and they all had some safety gear generated for them and started hiking. 

"You could've doomed us all red screenager." Lollipop said from behind Tennis Ball, Golf Ball, and Taco.

"I have you know that I am a young adult and second of all I'm not on my phone right now aren't I?" Fan said back to her and then started moving again when Test Tube tugged at the line again.

"We've been going at this for almost an hour now, are we almost there?" Taco asked while dragging her feet along behind them.

"Imagine getting tired when we've barely even been hiking for an hour." Trophy mocked as he marched up the trail with everyone else.

"Just keep walking, you're holding up the line." Knife grunted and Trophy begrudgingly kept on going.

"Honestly I could do this forever."

"Easy for you to say Lightning. You don't even have your feet on the ground." Taco grumbled as she looked back at him hovering over the rocks on the path.

"Focus everyone, the path is thinning over here. If anyone slips can I count on the flyers to help out?" Test Tube said to the group behind her.

Lightning and Black Hole nodded as they all continued down the road. 

"Why couldn't we have just have them fly us over this path?" Suitcase asked hesitantly as she pressed herself against the wall as she inched down the path.

"Well I don't think just the two of us could carry everyone at the same time, and if we did it one by one it would take too long because I can't carry anyone. If anything we would just make everyone fall slower." Black Hole explained as he hovered down the path with his hands up.

"I'm not that strong either." Lightning agreed as he followed all of them.

"I mean it's better than falling at full force." Test Tube responded a bit irritated.

"Great so if one of us falls then we're all screwed? Am I wrong?" Nickel grumbled as he casually walked down the thin path.

"Nickel, careful. I know you're smaller than some of us but do not be the cause of our deaths." Baseball told him as he slowly followed him.

"Falling down the mountain will be the least of your problems if you dare call me small again." Nickel said back to him.

"I think you should've stayed behind, I think you're a bit too fa-" 

Knife covered Pencil's mouth before she could finish.

"Don't call him that. Seriously. Or else we will most likely end up down this mountain." Knife warned her as they continued on.

"I have the right to state my options." Pencil said back to him but followed his advice and kept quiet.

"Okay guys, we're approaching a wider road up ahead!" Test Tube advised all of them. They all cheered and quickly hurried going down the trail.