*+.Getting Better.+*

"Uh Nickel, I know you felt horrible and all but I don't remember you getting prescribed crutches." Baseball said to him as they walked out of the medical room with some of the others.

"I know, I just saw them leaning in the corner. Plus now I can do this." Nickel responded to him, with crunches under his arms. Golf Ball was passing by them and he sticked the crunch out, causing her to trip over it. He laughed until she got up with a murderous look in her eyes. Tennis Ball hid behind Baseball as she got up.

"AUGH!" she exclaimed as she lunged for him. "I JUST GOT BETTER FROM BEING SICK I DIDN'T NEED THAT!" 

"IF ANYTHING IT MADE YOU LOOK MORE LIVELY!" Nickel yelled back as she missed him and started chasing him around.

"Should we help help him?" Tennis Ball asked.

"I mean he had it coming." Baseball responded blatantly as he continued to watch Golf Ball drag Nickel around on the floor with him screaming back at her.

 "She won't stop until someone calms her down." Tennis Ball stammered. He finally stepped in and made Golf Ball let go of Nickel.

"Great. I have rug burns now." Nickel grumbled when getting up.

"Maybe if you didn't have the idea to use crutches to trip people this wouldn't have happened." Baseball told Nickel sternly.

"Whatever, you just don't have a good sense of humor." Nickel mumbled back.

"At least I have a sense of humor that doesn't involve me hurting people." Baseball responded.

"Oh I didn't hurt her! Look at her! She's fine!"

Baseball turned to look at Golf Ball who was squirming in Tennis Ball's arms with an angry look still.

"Okay, but still, we just got released from medical care can how can you already be a pain?" Baseball asked Nickel, dragging him the opposite direction of where Tennis Ball was dragging Golf Ball.

"Heh, you'd think someone so small couldn't cause so much destruction." Gaty said watching them grumble down the hall.

"It's like you haven't even met Golf Ball." Book said back.

Some of Taco's old team came to escort her out of the medical room. Gaty and Saw managed to convince Book and Ice Cube to come along too.

"I still feel bad that Lollipop has to stay a little longer. And with Trophy of all people." Taco said, looking back at the room.

"Then why didn't you stay with her. Aren't you two like, reeeaalllyy close?" Saw said to her.

Teardrop raised and lowered her eye brows and Ice Cube snickered.

"Well, I just wanting to get out and walk around first. I've been sitting in a bed for longer than I should've been." Taco said, stretching her legs.

"I wonder how she's doing being stuck in a room with that jerk and the hosts for a while." Gaty wondered aloud.

"She's tough. I'm sure they aren't even interacting right now." Saw responded to her.

~~~~

Lollipop moved her head to dodge the small foot rest thrown at her. It smashed against the wall and fell to the floor with it leaving a scratch on the wall it hit.

"If you want to keep me in here longer you'll have to do better than that golden boy." She said as Trophy panted from his cot across from her on the other side of the room.

"Just give me a second, but after that second I'm going to throw my entire night stand at you!" He yelled back to her and only got even angrier when the smug look wouldn't leave her face.