*+.Soccer Match.+*

Saw and Gaty walked downstairs that morning and saw a lot of the girls wearing something a bit more sporty and with their hair up.

"Hey uh, what's with the new looks everyone?" Gaty asked all of them.

"Eraser and Pen found a soccer field by the hotel! They told the hosts and it turns out with so much going on that they forgot about it! So now they're holding a day to let us play in a soccer tournament!" Bell explained to them.

"But how are you going to kick the ball? You're floating off the ground." Liy asked her looking down at her levitating feet while tightening her ponytail.

"I can still kick a ball!" Bell scoffed, swinging her feet around.

"Hey! Careful!" Naily yelled at her once she almost hit her arm.

"Oops, sorry Naily..heh.." Bell told her, making her legs go limp.

"Well, we better go change then. Hey Saw can you check the dresser? I'll grab some hair bands." Gaty said.

"S-sure!" Saw agreed and ran off.

"Have any of us besides the people from II even played soccer before?" Eggy questioned.

"I've been bowling!" Leafy put in enthusiastically.

"That's not soccer." Eggy said after.

"It's still a sport, with a ball, that you roll at something." Leafy shot back.

Eggy rolled her eyes and continued to wait with the others. Saw came running down the hall with sporty clothes that were Gaty and Saw's colors.

"Wait, I don't remember having those in our dresser.." Gaty realized, taking her clothes from the top of the pile.

"I looked in one of the drawers and these were in there so I just decided to go along it." Saw explained.

"Same with us." Microphone said pointing to herself and Soap.

The rest of them nodded and looked down at their clothes. Gaty and Saw went to the bathrooms to change as the others finished up.

"Wow, TT has her hair up. Big surprise." Golf Ball said mockingly.

"You're just jealous that your hair is too short to put up." Test Tube said back to her. "I already have enough to worry about, I'm not really into this kind of stuff." 

"Then why're you going?" Pepper asked, posing for a selfie with Salt in their sports clothes.

"I've only played soccer once before, I mean, I think I was pretty good." Test Tube said.

"Marshmallow was the best player on the field! For sure!" Apple said, squeezing Marshmallow close to her side again.

"Does she have a bruise or something from getting her arms crushed so much?" Book wondered out loud, watching Marshmallow squirm when Apple just kept squeezing harder.

"Hey guys, we're done." Gaty announced stepping out into the kitchen.

"Wow Gaty, you look really nice.." Saw told her once she saw her.

"Thanks, you look great as well." Gaty said back and walked closer to the other girls.

Lollipop raised an eye brow as Gaty joined them and Saw trudged behind covering her face. After 10 more minutes of waiting, Mepad teleported inside of the kitchen to gather them.

"Are we all ready?" He asked.

All of them briefly nodded and were teleported to the side of the bleachers. The boys were already there and were chatting amongst them selves. They walked out onto the field to join them as all of the hosts and co-hosts arrived.