*+.Anger Issues.+*

"Hey Paintbrush, I hope you don't mind but for our anger management lessons we're going to be joined by others." Pie asked them.

"Oh, uh, no it's fine. I didn't know others needed it as well." Paintbrush responded to her as they continued to walk down the hall.

"Well, most of them were recommended and were kind of forced to come in so we might have a lot to deal with but I brought in some extra help just in case," Pie told them as they finally stopped outside of the room. "I thought maybe a group lesson would help so I also got a bigger room."

She pushed the door open and saw some people were already there. There were chairs set in a circle and a few people were sitting in them. Snowball was sitting grumpily in one chair, Trophy was arguing with Fanny and both of them were yelling very loudly, Lightning was flying around in circles in a corner of the room, Yin-Yang was bickering amongst themselves, and Robot Flower was leaning back in her chair looking very bored.

"Hi Pie!" Pillow said happily as she went up to her.

"Hey Pillow, when did all these people come?" Pie asked her as Paintbrush went to go sit down.

"Just a few minutes ago. We should be expecting a couple more people." Pillow told her friend.

"Great, I'll-"

"NO. DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS."

"YOU NEED THE HELP NICKEL." 

Baseball and II Nickel burst into the room as Baseball wrestled his small friend to keep him still.

"Hey, sorry it took a while, he was a bit against the idea as you see here." Baseball told her as Nickel continued to squirm and kick.

"LET GO OF ME YOU LITTLE-"

"HE REALLY NEEDS THIS." Baseball yelled while putting his hand over Nickel's mouth which was still screaming.

"I see. We'll see what we can do-Pillow put the tape away." Pie said.

"But, look at him, we have to hold him down somehow," Pillow said while rolling out the tape.

"TAPE CAN'T HOLD ME DOWN." II Nickel shouted, shoving Baseball's hand off his mouth.

"STOP THE SCREAMING." Snowball demanded from his seat.

"I CAN HELP." Lightning said and started to hover over.

"Okay, let's all just calm down, Lightning step away-er, fly away." Pie said to them.

"But, I know it'll make him calm down." Lightning said.

"Let's use less violent ways, Baseball is there anything that calms him?"

"If I hug him really hard, he'll stop moving for a little bit." Baseball responded.

"Uh...okay..then-"

"That won't be necessary."

Everyone turned and Four was standing in the doorway with his arm crossed.

"Nickel...we don't wanna have that..talk from last class do we?" Four said with his face darkened.

Nickel's eyes widened and he stopped squirming.

"Four! No threats! This is why you're here!" X said, coming out from behind him.

"How else would he sit down?" Four asked.

"Tape!" Pillow said happily.

"Do we need to deal with your violent tendencies too?" Pie asked her.

"Probably!"