*+.The EXIT Returns.+*

RING

The little bell over the door chimed. 

"I can't believe they weren't joking when they said that Four had a classroom inside of his brain." Marshmallow said closing the door behind her.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool right?" Apple said patting a desk next to her for Marshmallow.

She smiled and walked over to Apple, observing the other people in the room. There was a small green haired boy who was drawing with markers on paper, a kid who looked like a child version of Firey, a tall girl who looked older, but oblivious, who was swinging her feet happily under the desk, a guy with purple hair and a hat was piling dirt onto his table, and many others.

Four teleported into the room and smiled at everyone.

"Everyone, welcome to the EXIT!" he exclaimed.

"Did you like the bell on top of the door? Me and Toilet thought it was a nice touch." X stated while Toilet nodded next to him.

"Shush, it's time for roll call." Four told everyone and nodded at X.

X took the clipboard from Four and started calling out the names, which was helpful for a lot of them who didn't know anyone.

"Apple, Bottle, Bracelety, Cherries, Firey Jr., Grassy, Marshmallow, Marker, Nickel, Nickel, and Suitcase!" X read cheerfully.

"You forgot to wait for them to say here." Four told him.

"Really? Oh noo.." X said slumping over.

"It's fine, I'm 90% sure that everyone is here." Four said looking around.

"Yeah, because the classroom just looks so empty." Nickel said sarcastically.

"Hey, what if we did one of those switcheroos? I'm sure the Cherries have probably done it before." The BFB Nickel asked II Nickel after he spoke.

"We've wanted to, but's kind of hard to when you're attached to each other." The right Cherry explained while the other nodded next to him.

"THAT'S ENOUGH. Anyways, there will be two segments, one with me teaching, and the other with a guest teacher!" Four exclaimed. All of them nodded as Four explained the rest of the agenda.

"Alright, to start things off, we're gonna have a good ol pop quiz!" Four said and pulled a rope from the ceiling that released a ton of blank paper onto everyone.

"Yay!" Grassy said, grabbing as much paper as he could.

II Nickel groaned and leaned back on his chair as Toilet handed out the papers.

"Psst, Marsh, what's the answer to this question?" Apple asked holding her paper out.

"Apple, we're going to get in trouble. Also your paper is upside down." Marshmallow whispered back.

"Stop trying to look at my paper Nickel." Suitcase told him sliding her paper away.

"I wasn't, I was just sliding around in my chair." Nickel told her and slid away from her.

"Grassy thinks that the answer to this is-"

"WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING DURING A TEST!?" Four said putting his hand on Grassy's mouth.

Everyone immediately shut up and continued working on the quiz.

~~~~

"TIMES UP!" Four said snatching everyone's papers at once somehow.

"Well, I just know I'm going fail." Nickel stated and sat back on his chair, putting his feet on the desk.

"Whoeva did the best on the test get's a slice of this here cake!" Toilet said gesturing to the mini fridge four had where the cake was held.