9

They sat down at a table and Nathalie looked around.
"Pretty place." She took a champagne off the little table that was next to them.
Gabriel didn't respond. He seemed sad.
"Sir-is everything ok?"
"Yes Nathalie." He also took a champagne.
"Dance?" Nathalie stood in front of him offering him her hand.
"Since when does Nathalie Scancuer like to dance?" He took her hand.
She rolled eyes and went to the dance floor with him.

*time skips*
They left the gala and decided to walk around the streets.
"Nathalie I like you a lot when you are drunk." He held onto Nathalie because she was slightly drunk and very tired.
"Ohh Mr. Agreste you can't even dance." She couldn't stop laughing.
"Please how many champagnes have you had 10?10??? " he joked.
"No silly I had 12 can you count." She stumbled around.
Gabriel felt so happy and amused. She was really funny once she got a little drunk.
"I think it is best if we head home." Gabriel saw Nathalie's tired face. She agreed and they drove to the mansion.

*meanwhile at the mansion*
Emelie gained power since she got akumatized yesterday and by a miracle she woke up. She opened her sage green eyes and saw she lied in a coffin. She managed to get out and she was so confused on what happened. The last thing she remembered was she felt sick and was laying in Gabriel's bed and then she stood up and fell then everything went black and now she woke up in a coffin in their basement. What happened when she was gone?
"Adrien? Gabriel?" She yelled around the house but no one responded. She heard a car pulling up to the drive way so she walked down the stair to see what was happening.

*back to Nathalie and Gabriel*

"Thank you for taking me to the gala...I had a great time." Nathalie smiled.
"I loved your company...have to say you can be funny sometimes." He booped her nose.
"You still can't dance tho." Nathalie laughed.
When she stopped laughing the car went silent as they made eye contact. Their faces got closer and the silence got louder. Gabriel held her prestigious little face in his hand as Nathalie's eyes sparkled in the dark.
"I love you." Nathalie confessed.
"I love you too." He kissed her
Nathalie never thought this was really happening. Was she in heaven? She looked him dead in the eye and kissed him back. She felt so loved she never thought this would be happening but she enjoyed it while in lasted. As they pulled away from the kiss Gabriel opened the car door for her.
"Miss Nathalie" he offered his hand to her.
She hugged and they both walked up to the front door.
Gabriel pushed open the door and saw...his...wife.
"Emelie." His voice stated to tremble.
"Where have you two been?" Emelie asked with an innocent voice.
"Emelie?" Nathalie broke into tears.
"Why are you guys so sad?" Emelie questioned.
"How did you-" Gabriel sobbed.
"I woke up in this weird place but I got out and-"
"You are alive..." Nathalie fell to the ground.
"Why are you guys acting so strange?"
"Emelie you were in a coma." Gabriel fell agains the fall.
"I-how long." She started to tear up.
"Almost 2 years." Nathalie cried.
"What?" Emelie fell to the ground in tears.
"What happened to Adrien? Is he okay? Where is he? Where were you guys?" Emelie shook her head.
"He is at a sleepover but he think...he...thinks...you are dead." Gabriel said in pain.
"I- what." Emelie screamed while she cried.

To be continued-