10

Nathalie started to loose contiguousness she tried to walk up to Emelie but she fell on the floor.
Gabriel's didn't move he didn't help Nathalie he just looked at Emelie.
Emelie helped her up and hugged her. Nathalie felt so broken she finally could have had the man of her dreams and then she just got crushed her whole life flashed before her eyes.
"Gabriel...Sir you should take your wife to your room she needs rest. I will go to bed." She painfully uttered.
"Nathalie...no we can't ignore what happened."
Gabriel said.
"What happened?" Emelie was confused.
"Come to the office we will explain." Gabriel sighed.
"Gabriel...Sir no...she is your wife. I don't matter as mush as her. Just forget about me." Her face was cover in tears.
"I-I-I can't." A tear dropped from his eye.
"What is going on?" Emelie stood there confused.
"Forgive me Emelie but I couldn't bring you back to life so I'd give up...and...I moved on with...with...her." He looked at his wife then his attention shifted to Nathalie.
"You moved on?" Emelie said with a trembling voice.
"I did" he sighed.
"Gabriel you can't do this to her she is your wife!" Nathalie shouted.
"But I love you" Gabriel looked at Nathalie.
"But I am not the one you married. I am not the one you vowed to, that you'd love forever. I am not the mother of your child. I am your assistant." She turned sound and left to her room.
"Nathalie...you like him?" Emelie stopped her.
"Yes...but I could never betray a friend like you." She smiled.
All three adults stood there just frozen in tears.
Gabriel looked down at his engagement ring.
"Good night sir." Nathalie exhaled and wakes up the stairs.
"Nathalie take Emelie to the guest bedroom." Gabriel said.
"Sir she is your wife-"
"You said you are my assistant so obey!" He got mad.
"Yes sir." She looked at the floor and took Emelie to the guest bedroom.
"What happened while I was gone?" Emelie's voice was shaking.
Nathalie sat her down to the bed and she sat next to her.
"A lot has happened...first of all...once you *cough* fell in a coma everyone's heart was broken the house felt so lifeless and no one ever smiled. Adrien was homeschooled but then he went to real school. He enjoys it a lot, he is growing up so fast." Nathalie explained.
"I see you care a lot for him." Emelie looked at her.
Nathalie always cared for Adrien as if he was her own son. She later explained all of the thing that happened in the two years she was gone. Emelie's eyes were tearing up as Nathalie finished telling her.
"So are you...with Gabriel...like dating?" Emelie said in an unsure voice.
"I am not sure myself. But you should get some rest today was well literally crazy...I still don't know how Adrien will react but we will fix it." She said as he gave Emelie a blanket.
"Good night Nathalie."
"Good night Emelie." That is a sentence she has not said for two years and it felt like a relief to say her name.
She saw a light coming from Gabriel's room so she checked on him.
She quietly knocked and slowly opened the door. He was outside on the balcony on the freezing cold. He was only wearing his pajamas.
"Gabriel?" She went outside to the balcony where he was.
Nathalie looked at him and his face looked tired.
"Gabriel it is cold outside please go to bed it is very late." Nathalie went inside.
"Can you stay for a bit." His voice was shaking.
She nodded as she put a blanket over him.
"Good night." She said in a monotone voice.
"Don't leave!"
"Gabriel you need rest-"
"No! I need you!" He pulled her on top of him and rolled around so he was on top of her.
"Gabriel stop!" Her voice was weak.
He kissed her and laid next to her. Nathalie was quite shocked of what just happened but she ignored it and she tried to slip out of the bed.
"Don't go I said." He raised his voice.
"Gabriel I am tired!"
"Fine then...good night."  He was annoyed.
"Good night." She smiled.
"I love you." Gabriel said as he closed his eyes.
Nathalie didn't respond back she just left the room.
She flopped onto her comfy bed and immediately fell asleep. She was so tired and all of this crazy stuff that happened so quickly made her incredibly tired.

*the next day*

"Good morning Nathalie." Emelie was standing next to her bed.
"Good morning...Emelie." She opened her eyes to she Emelie smiling and her.
"When is Adrien coming home?" Emelie was wondering.
"Ummm what time is it now?" Nathalie asked.
"8am"
"Ummm he should be home in an hour." Nathalie got out of bed.
"The house really changed since I last saw it." She looked around Nathalie's room.
"Oh yeah it got a bit more sad." Nathalie went to brush her hair.
"I guess...everything seems so sad...but I thought he moved on." Emelie sat on her bed.
"Gabriel is a complicated man." Nathalie smiled at her.
"True." Emelie laughed as Gabriel walked in the room.
"I heard my name." He said with a serious face.
"Good morning sir. We were just talking about what happened...since she was gone." Nathalie explained. "Do you want breakfast?" She asked.
He didn't respond just nodded and left the room to go downstairs.
"He also got sadder." Emelie said as he left.
"Your absence really left a mark." Nathalie said.
"But I am back." Emelie smiled.
Emelie brought so much joy to Nathalie she was such a sweet person.
"Come downstairs I can make breakfast." Nathalie smiled at her.
They walked downstairs but Gabriel wasn't there he is in the office working.
"Sir you should have breakfast." Nathalie walked to the office to see him while Emelie was drinking coffee at the kitchen table.
"I am not hungry." He didn't look up at Nathalie.
"Sir I have known you for a long time and I know when you are lying." Nathalie closed the office door.
"It's just Adrien...how will he react..."
"Well I am sure it will be emotional but he'll be happy to see his family back together." She tried to give a comforting smile.
"But what if...the family won't be back to normal." He quietly said.
Nathalie knew what he meant.
"This will sound terrible...but I really want you to be with her...but if you can't do that I might have a solution." Nathalie walked closer to him.
"What is this solution?" He was interested in an affair.
"Well Gabriel you have two personalities so Gabriel Agreste can love Emelie and Hawk Moth can..." She explained. Nathalie didn't want this to happen but she knew Gabriel would be happier this way and she always wanted to make him happy.

To be continued-