21

Nathalie's figure appeared in Gabriel's eyes as he looked at who was showering him with kisses.
"N-Nathalie?" He reached out to pull the silhouette of her closer to him and suddenly she was there, but dressed very differently than her usual work attire.
"Yea?" She said with a quite attractive laugh.
In a split second he forgot all of the questions he had about where he was because Nathalie managed to mesmerize him.
"Y-you look wonderful." Was all he could compliment about Nathalie's outfit, it wasn't anything special just a see-through white shirt with Gabriel's logo in the middle.
"I know...suits me quite well, don't you agree?"
She laid her hand behind his neck and pulled herself closer.
"You know what else would suit me well?" She teased, and Gabriel was about to give in to her seductive behavior when her crystal blue eyes turned into a toxic green pair of eyes, and now instead of Nathalie's pleasing voice a frightful voice spoke.
"How dare you!" And that voice was no other than Emelie's voice intimidating Gabriel.

This nightmare made Gabriel jump out of bed, but what he didn't realize was that Nathalie was still on top of him acting as the blanket. So as soon as he jumped Nathalie flew down onto the ground and crashed right into the TV stand.
"Nathalie!!" Gabriel quickly moved to help her up.
"W-what happened."
"I had a nightmare." He was ashamed of himself, that he couldn't stop thinking about these haunting thought of Emelie never forgiving him.
"It's so stupid and childish I know, and I am very sorry." Gabriel said while pulling Nathalie off of the ground.
"It's alright, I'm fine. What was the nightmare about, this one seemed worse than the other ones."
"Other ones?"
"Sometimes I watch you, and I've realized that many times you scrunch your nose and you make these grumpy faces, it's hilarious. I'm sorry, but you've got no idea how funny you can look." While Nathalie was dying of laughter Gabriel gave her a blunt stare.
"Must be funny." Gabriel said in an annoyed tone while crossing his arms so Nathalie couldn't hug him.
"Oh it is. Grumpy old Mr Agreste. Please...just imagine this tall serious guy looking like a toddler."
Now Gabriel turned away from Nathalie and he started to make a fuss about how Nathalie was making fun of him. He hated if anyone pointed out the 'weird' things he did.
"No-no okay I'll stop. Seriously what was this nightmare about?"
"Well it started off with you-...like kissing me or whatever-"
"Doesn't sound like a nightmare, more like one of your good dreams."
"Okay Nathalie shut up!!"
And she did, she went dead silent. Gabriel hasn't spoken like that to her ever so she didn't know how to react. What he sarcastic or actually mad?
"So then your eye switched from blue to green and then Emelie's voice started shouting at me and calling me everything I'm to afraid to admit. Like 'I'm horrible person.'"
Nathalie still didn't say anything, she was unsure if he wanted an answer or he wanted a hug.
"Anyways I'll go make breakfast, do you want anything?"
Nathalie looked at him frightened and slowly shook her head, but Gabriel didn't get what she wanted to say.
"Nathalie you're allowed to speak!" He still had a harsh tone to his voice.
"Coffee please."
After he left Nathalie stayed in silence and didn't move at all because she was still scared, but her fright was immediately wiped away as soon as she saw Gabriel walk into the living room with a breakfast tray.
"Got you coffee and pancakes." He kissed Nathalie on her forehead and placed the tray into her lap.
"Thanks."
"Of course, anything for my love, but I have bad news...Amelie escalated our situation."
"What'd she say."
"Well she called you a whore and said you're the most evil creature ever created, then she called me a lying piece of shit that should've been aborted a long time ago."
"Mhm and-?"
"Oh and she started a police investigation..."
"A WHAT-?!?!?"
Before Gabriel could explain anything about the police investigation to Nathalie they got interrupted.
"Father!!! The police wants to see you-...see Nathalie!"
Now Nathalie gave Gabriel a petrified look, so he ran to the door, leaving Nathalie enough time to dress up. After she was done she also went to the door to see Gabriel already arguing with the police.
"Ahh Miss San-Agreste!!!" The police waved at her to come there.
Nathalie slowly walked up behind Gabriel and looked at the police guy while still hiding behind Gabriel.
"Miss Amelie Graham de Vanily accused you of being Mayura. We would need to find evidence for this police investigation, so if you don't mind, can we search through your belongings. If we don't find anything suspicious we will leave you alone." The police officer explained.
Nathalie nodded and moved out of the door way so they could come in, she guided them to her room (basically Gabriel and Nathalie's shared bedroom).  She was quite petrified of what they would find or see considering the fact Duusu and Nooroo were probably in that room messing around. Gabriel could see Nathalie walking around in circles as she waited for the police to report back, he could see how nervous she was so he decided to step in front of her and give her a hug she most definitely needed.
After a 10 minute search the police team came out of the room with no evidence, and Nathalie was happier than ever before, she was also glad that she probably made Amelie even more angry. Amelie had no evidence proving she was Mayura so everyone would now think she was crazy, and the public would finally calm down about this case just thinking it was fake news.
"I'm sorry for bothering you, have a great rest of the day."
As soon as the police left Nathalie locked the doors behind her so no-one could hear her next words.
"What do you think she'll do next? I mean she's crazy! Amelie will go to any length to put me in jail."
"I know, but let's just hope she won't take this case any further."
"God Gabriel, we're literally criminals, the only reason we're not behind bars right now is because we're good at hiding things, but I don't know how much longer we can keep this up."

To be continued-