59 - There is no more nothing and no one

Huma

I see him leaving his father's office hand in hand with his wife.... Is this the last time I will ever lay eyes on my son?

I can't speak or move, my defeated gaze moves to Aziz without finding the slightest trace of support or understanding.

This time it's definitely over, I'm sure that even Emre, after he learns about what I've done, won't want to have anything to do with me anymore.
I try to justify my conduct in some way.

- Aziz, I only did it for Can, what does an internationally known photographer like him have to do with a nobody like that girl from the neighborhood? Can can aspire...-

An angry Aziz as I have never seen him before interrupts me.

- Who do you think you are? Huh? You're a nothing of a woman, bad, envious, angry with the whole world, you saw the love in the eyes of these guys and you wanted to destroy it because you, a love like this, you have never had.
Certainly not from me, you did everything you could to destroy my relationship with Mihriban and then, when I was devastated by the pain of losing the woman I loved, you pretended to want to help me, to want to be close to me and instead you only managed to get me drunk and then tell me, after some time, that we had been together that night and that you were pregnant with my child.
We both know that the truth came out when Can was born almost 11 months later.
It was inconsiderate of me to have forgiven you and even had another child with you.

How could I have been so naive to think that you could change? That there could be anything good in you?

You came to talk business, well let's talk business.
I hired a private investigator to look into you, I had all your financial movements sifted through and I had quite a surprise.
I thoroughly checked your company with Yigit for the construction of luxury villas in the Balearics for which you were looking for rich investors.
Now I understand why you wanted to give that Ceyda to Can at all costs, because you wanted her to invest her  capital in your flourishing business, but there is absolutely nothing flourishing about it.
I have friends right there in the Balearic Islands and through them I could verify that you were putting up a good scam. What's going on Huma? At your age you can't catch rich husbands anymore and you had to fall back on deception? You and that handsome man Yigit?

You destroyed Can in cahoots with that man, our son's gentle soul suffered immensely at the thought of having hurt a man so seriously, we could have lost him forever if it wasn't for Sanem's love that gave him the strength to fight back.
What kind of mother would do that to her own child? You are a vile being who deserves to be alone for the rest of your life, no one here wants you.

Now I'll tell you what you're going to do, you're going to agree to sell me the shares of Fikri Harika at the price I offered you, you have to admit that I was generous after all, after that you're going to leave Istanbul together with your friend and abandon the fraudulent project you had set up, returning the capital you had already collected to its rightful owners.
I warn you, don't try to be smart, my private investigator will continue to keep an eye on you and if you continue on this path I will be forced to report you to the judicial authorities.
Did you know that Turkish prison uniforms are orange? That color would not go well with your coppery hair, if I were you I would desist.

Aren't you going to answer it? Well, there's the door Mrs. Huma, start packing and as soon as the stock transaction is over, take the first flight to wherever the hell you want and get out of our lives forever, tamam?

Hoscakal, goodbye Huma -

I have nothing to reply, he said it all.
I wanted to overdo it, I wanted to earn as much as I could with the least amount of effort and now I'm faced with a future of deprivation.
I can't risk him turning me in, I could never go to jail.
When I had had this idea it had seemed brilliant and even Yigit had agreed, I would cash in a fortune and then disappear to some remote archipelago in the world, it seemed like a perfect idea.

Now it's all over.

I lower my gaze, retrieve the bag I had placed on the desk and leave Aziz's office without looking back, it's useless for me to do so, there is nothing and no one left for me.